Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    linnealand Posts: 1,088, Reputation: 216
    Ultra Member

Sep 7, 2008, 02:47 PM
    I'm not sure what you mean about moving your lips in. people kiss in lots of different ways. Don't worry about it! Who knows why the guys said what they did. Maybe they're insecure about kissing, too. The best thing to do is to be natural and relaxed. If you have a real connection with the person, everything will come together just fine. Personally, I'm not too interested in kisses that feel planned out or forced. If the guy you're going to be kissing is more experienced than you, just follow his lead and go with it. If he doesn't have a lot of experience, he'll probably be feeling just as nervous as you've been feeling. Relax and enjoy it. That's the best way to kiss.
    jrsg Posts: 560, Reputation: 67

Sep 7, 2008, 07:23 PM
    I would like to hear more about this, as I could use a few tips as well...

And I completely know what you mean. "It is just natural" and that kind of stuff DOESN'T HELP!

You could try looking at a few other sites out there for actual tips, like links2love.com. Or just Google it, Google has everything.

Good luck, and I'll be paying attention to this thread myself. :)
    Ultra Member

Sep 8, 2008, 05:20 AM
    Hello again! Think about it this way. When, in the whole history of the world, has anyone had kissing lessons or a whole kissing tutorial to work from? No one gets practice before their first time, and everyone gets nervous. The guys are at least as nervous as you are, believe me. Recommending some searches online was a good idea. I wonder if YouTube has kissing tutorials? Well, it's just a thought, but maybe you have a guy friend you really trust who wants to practice his kissing, too? :) here are some tips: don't be too aggressive, don't try to do crazy acrobatics with your tongue, don't bite, and don't slurp. ;) you'll know the intensity to go with when you're in the moment. The reason it's so hard to tell you *exactly* what to do is that there is no one right way to kiss. If you're relaxed, I swear you'll kiss better. Pay attention to the guy. If he's enjoying himself, you're successful. If you're enjoying it, you're successful. It's much more simple than it looks like, I swear.
    Ultra Member

Sep 8, 2008, 05:42 AM
    Okay! I found some help for you! It's funny, but it's also true. Here we go:

YouTube - How To Kiss Someone Passionately

YouTube - How To Kiss With Passion
    sammy76 Posts: 37, Reputation: 1

Sep 15, 2008, 06:16 AM
    Convincing parents about boyfriends
    I'm not very open about my emotions to many people so I find it difficult to have personal conversations or topics with my mother, but how could I let her agree to let me have a boyfriend? Should I just agree if someone I like asks me out and then tell her I have one? Or talk before I actually go out, the latter worries me as she may say no and then I'll just be put in awkward situations when I get asked out. Help!
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Sep 15, 2008, 06:18 AM
    My answer will vary depending on your age. Would you mind telling us how old you are?
    ISneezeFunny Posts: 4,175, Reputation: 821
    Ultra Member

Sep 15, 2008, 06:21 AM
    OP's 16

Sep 15, 2008, 06:25 AM
    I'm 16. And what does OP even mean?
    ISneezeFunny Posts: 4,175, Reputation: 821
    Ultra Member

Sep 15, 2008, 06:26 AM
    OP = original poster.
    JBeaucaire Posts: 5,426, Reputation: 997
    Software Expert

Sep 15, 2008, 08:17 AM
    At 16 you're ready to date. You're parents need to figure this out one way or the other. When I say "assume the basis and build on that", I am saying you need to act like having a boyfriend or going on dates is an assumed good thing. So you don't ask permission.

Instead, you simply talk to your folks about it like you would any other school subject. Calmly, conversationally, asking for input, not permission.

"Mom, I'm starting to really like this nice boy in my English class. He seems pretty sweet. How did you figure out which guys were worth going out with and which weren't?"
    Her answer doesn't really matter, but you may learn something so listen attentively.

"What about first dates? I think I like this guy, but you know how boys are, I want to keep things safe and fun. What do you suggest?"

"Mom, I'm going to the Sadie Hawkins dance with Johnny. Do you think we should get dinner before or after the dance?"

See, you're not asking IF you can do these things, you already assume you ARE. Instead, you are involving her in the process and in an appropriate way.

If she actually interjects a "no" when you didn't ask a yes/no question, listen to what she says, then calmly try to reassert the assumption.

HER: "I didn't give you permission to go to that dance."
    YOU: "Mom, you know I need to do these things, I need your help figuring out how to do them right! (hug her) Hmm, maybe we should skip dinner and just do the dance...what do you think?"
    GothGirl1771 Posts: 73, Reputation: 3

Sep 18, 2008, 04:19 PM
    It can be many things... it means you are pretty
    Blogg Posts: 61, Reputation: 4

Nov 13, 2008, 06:59 AM

It just my suggestion..
    Its not good that you always like this. Maybe you should try any new activity, meet some new people and make a friends with them. Always feel down like this will not good for your health.

It's your mom a kind of person like you said? Or it just "what do you think about her"?
    If it just your thought then maybe you shouldn't afraid, you still don't know what will happen if you tell her your opinions. Be brave, she is your mother.
    And if she was that kind of person like you said then. I just suggest you to do any side job, hobby or activity that you really enjoy along with taking your dancing school...

Look your world with a new vision. Always positive even in the worst situation could really help, trust me!

Good luck.
    Absolute Posts: 50, Reputation: 5

Nov 13, 2008, 02:10 PM

Sometimes, things aren't what you thought it'd be. And your probably really missing your friend. Work loads can be hard but imagine how accomplished you'll feel when you Graduate?

Tell your mom if you really want, but in the long run of life, you'll probably look back and wonder why you didn't take the opportunity when you had it.

-Absolute

Jan 20, 2009, 04:52 AM
    He doesn't know and the distance makes it hard
    I'm not sure if this is the right category for this but oh well.
    I recently went on a holiday and there were a few guys I got to talk to a little bit ( I'm a girl by the way) anyway, I grew to really like like one of them, but he lives more than a couple of hours away.
    I know that he thinks I'm hot and stuff because his friend said he does, and I know his last name so I've seen his profile on social sites and such, but he doesn't know I know his last name, and I'm a bit too shy and nervous to add him, as it may come across a bit stalker-ish. He knows my last name but he found it out earlier in the trip and I'm not sure if he will remember, which means that then we have no way of contact unless I add him. But I sort of had to go to a bit of effort to search for his last name as it was tricky, so he'll probably know I'm after him a bit too much. What do I do!! Please help!
    whiteflowers Posts: 22, Reputation: 2

Jan 20, 2009, 07:34 AM

I say don't add him. When guys like girls and are into them they do whatever it takes to contact them. If he were into you he would have found out your last name one way or another. We underestimate guys, yet they are very resourceful when they want something.
    rainbowreedbr Posts: 31, Reputation: -1

Jan 20, 2009, 11:01 AM

I think you should add him but don't talk to him let him start the conversation off first.
    kp2171 Posts: 5,318, Reputation: 1612
    Uber Member

Jan 20, 2009, 11:26 AM
    Not all guys are the same.

Some guys are more than happy to approach any woman they find interesting and are willing to be rejected over and over for that one "match"...

Some guys will hang back and wait for "signs"...

Some guys will never, ever chase...

I can't tell you what's right for you.

You can sit back and see if he pursues or you can initiate contact. Honestly, while I'm no shy guy, if a girl I might like showed some interest, it usually escalated my wondering and thinking about her. But that's me.

As mentioned already, I think you can make contact but be reserved... see where he leads you.

Its OK to step out of your comfort zone now and then... even good for us... but if you find you need to initiate and push all the time, and you aren't comfortable with that, it might be a situation where you've met a good guy/bad fit.

Happens. Happened to me twice with ladies I liked, but who were just not quite in step with how I'm most at ease and how I act.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Want to adopt but don't want to wait and don't have all the money [ 12 Answers ]

Ok first off Im a single mom to 1, my biological son is 2 almost 3. I love being a single mom, the only thing is I am 22 and can not adopt through an agency till Im 25. I wanted to have a sibling for my son by the time he was 3 or at least be talking about him getting one... I want him to be the...

I don't want to leave my fianc? But I don't know what to do? [ 4 Answers ]

I have been with my fiancé for a 1 year.We have really been through everything together. There is just one problem that cause the most trouble.He has a 3 year old daughter with his exwife of seven years.She took his daughter away from him and he just got her back today.He had to drop his...

Why? I don't get it! [ 8 Answers ]

This is for everyone who is eligible to vote but doesn't... why not exercise your right to vote?

I don't know what to do. [ 5 Answers ]

So i used to have brown hair with blonde/carmel streaks..the carmel blonde streaks turned really orangee so i decided to just dye my hair a solid light brown the color that my hairdresser picked out with me seemed perfect, but once it was all dyed ( by using a semi dye or w.e its called ) it...

Don't know what to do [ 2 Answers ]

Well I've liked this guy for over an year me and him was tlkin but we isn't n-e more wolla go he said he just wanted to be friends but id do n-e thing for him I've done fell head over heals for this boy and I dontknwo what to do

View more questions Search