Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    fornilic Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 28, 2008, 06:11 PM
    I think I'm the only person in the world 2 c this movie when I was a kid
    There was a boy trying to tune his boombox in his room somehow he was transported to a world or these puppets and monsters were transported to his room and there was something about a song or the movie was called wizzer wazzer or wazzer waddle woo
    Purukivel Posts: 1,177, Reputation: 242
    Ultra Member

Jul 28, 2008, 09:33 PM
    I believe my esteemed colleague Stardust713 may have previously answered this one:

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/movies...t=in+search+of

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Post Apocalyptic World 80s movie [ 2 Answers ]

I am looking for this movie I saw on an action TV station (AXN). It was a post apocalyptic world and the main character was this white guy who was a loaner. He is helped out along the way by some other guy who looks a lot like Wesley Snipes, but wasn't Snipes or Omar Epps. The scene I remember...

Looking for a movie about a guy who changed the world in the early 1980`s [ 1 Answers ]

I remember a teacher of mine told me about a movie about a guy who changed the world in the early 1980`s sending mankind into a everlasting paradise. On the cover of the movie there was a guy in a buddhist robe and a hologram image was in the center where the guys face and body would be. That's all...

80's/90's animated movie about the world being drained of color? [ 1 Answers ]

Okay, so it is all kind of cloudy, but I remember some kind of big monster/man (possibly a robot?? ) who roams around making everything turn gray. And, there was an artist who did something. And in the end, the big thing is defeated and I think it might have turned into a clown and there was a...

World War II Movie. [ 1 Answers ]

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------- There is an older movie, its about a World War II military unit. This team is going through Germany and they come upon a train yard. The sniper within the military group is assigned to asassinate a German Military...

Movie that kods go into a video game then go to a dinasour world [ 1 Answers ]

Does any one now its from like 90-95?

View more questions Search