Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    simplysrujan Posts: 46, Reputation: 1

Apr 8, 2006, 11:34 PM
    Online marketing
    Hi,
    Can anyone suggest the best way I can market my websites?
    I have been posting my website everyday on a free ads site and earn about $250 per month just from that site(has heavy traffic).
    I have come across some software that says "message board blaster", "classified ad blaster" and some similar stuff. PLease check out the message board blaster demo video and it seems genuine but I can't say.
    Can anyone tell me if they work at all. Do they produce results?
    I purchased a similar product that says "email blaster" long time ago and it was absolute junk with zero results. Do these products fall in the same category?
    Can anyone suggest the best way to drive traffic to my site other than article submission and SEO?
    I'm planning to hire someone in India for real cheap, who can work on posting my ads all over the web. Do you think it's a good idea? Are there any tools available to automate this process?
    Thanks
    Sr
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Apr 9, 2006, 06:24 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by simplysrujan
    Hi,
    Can anyone suggest the best way I can market my websites?
    I have been posting my website everyday on a free ads site and earn about $250 per month just from that site(has heavy traffic).
    I have come across some software that says "message board blaster", "classified ad blaster" and some similar stuff. PLease check out the mesage board blaster demo video and it seems genuine but I can't say.
    Can anyone tell me if they work at all. Do they produce results?
    I purchased a similar product that says "email blaster" long time ago and it was absolute junk with zero results. Do these products fall in the same category?
    Can anyone suggest the best way to drive traffic to my site other than article submission and SEO?
    I'm planning to hire someone in India for real cheap, who can work on posting my ads all over the web. Do you think its a good idea? Are there any tools available to automate this process?
    Thanks
    Sr
    DO NOT SPAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What the "blasters" you refer to do is automate the process of posting ads on message boards and other places. But that is spamming. Placing ads may also be spamming unless 1) the ads are paid for or 2) they are sites that accept such ads for free.

Spamming is NOT a good idea. The vast majority of people hate spam and its illegal in some places.
    simplysrujan Posts: 46, Reputation: 1

Apr 9, 2006, 07:18 AM
    I do not wish to Spam either. I hate it as much as everyone else.
    I wish to post my ads only in the places that allow free ads.
    In the site that I have been posting ads, I remove my previous days ad before posting the new ad.

Please suggest some good ways of marketing without pissing off anyone.
    Thanks
    Sr
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Apr 9, 2006, 08:33 AM
    Unfortunately, there aren't a lot of ways. I would suggest doing some research on marketing techniques. You might even find some free course online. The best advice I can give you is to place your name where people insterested in your product will look. You need to target carefully.
    rudradatta Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Jul 11, 2006, 06:56 AM
    Hi,
    If you are using email blaster, then try to stop using that particular software. Remember one thing that using these softwares will make you spam. If you think that you can achieve every thing so easily, then you are absolutely wrong.

Other than articles submission and seo, what do think about seo? Do any thing online for your site is the part of seo. So be sure what is seo.
    haicaesar Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 2, 2006, 05:26 PM
    Hi Simply,
    My suggestion for your case is to put the link to your website everywhere.
    First, you have to know what are your targeted net visitors.
    Then try to find out as more forums involved your field as possible.
    For eg: your website is for Barcelona football club fan. Then try to search on search engine as more Barcelona football club forums as possible.

Second, become the member of those forums. Then try to answer, post some questions. After that, simply place your link in those forums (of course, you have to create a well text-link ad). It can work after 4 - 6 months. If your website is interesting, targeted and useful, people will communicate (oral) for you.
    newaukumdon Posts: 525, Reputation: 44

Nov 11, 2006, 06:38 PM
    Have you tried Pay-Per-click AKA paid inclusion, CPA. You can do this through MSN adcenter or GOOGLE adwords. It can be expensive because you bid on Key words and if you are not careful the keywords can bankrupt you. Do research first and remember this advice "mizpeligs ar cheeep"
    questiontoknowledge Posts: 13, Reputation: 1

Dec 15, 2006, 07:08 AM
    Sr,
    A website you want to publicize is no different than any other product, in that it should fulfill a need in order to be marketable. You need to find the niche your site fills and become a presence in the publications, venues, and organizations that may be interested in what you offer. You sort of already shot yourself in the foot by not putting the name of your site in your original question and the first thing I would do is edit your query on this forum to add it in there.
    You should seriously consider outsourcing the publicity effort of your site so you can use your other talents productively, but not just someone off the street. If you're interested in doing this let me know.
    tiffanyus Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 11, 2007, 01:02 PM
    I would really suggest link exchange with pages who are relavent to content of your website and website having higher Google PR, if you want any help regarding the same let me know

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

How Do I Break Into Marketing? [ 2 Answers ]

I have an associates degree in business management. I was a full time mother for many years working sporadically when I wanted; since then the businesses I have worked for have gone out of business, or the managers have moved on leaving me with no references. For the past year and a half...

ISP marketing/sales [ 5 Answers ]

I am entering into ISP sales with some sales experience, but in other areas, does anyone have any good websites or books that they know about on this subject? It would be appreciated! :)

Marketing [ 1 Answers ]

What are the 4 p's of marketing?

View more questions Search