Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    red grasshopper12 Posts: 238, Reputation: 3

Jul 28, 2008, 04:10 PM
    Sims 2 computer game
    I wanted to know how do you create a sim to hate each other?
    ChihuahuaMomma Posts: 7,378, Reputation: 608
    Vision Expert

Jul 29, 2008, 06:42 PM
    When they first interact, have them slap each other, brag, that sort of thing, and continue to do that...
    joeoconnell2008 Posts: 27, Reputation: 3

Jul 29, 2008, 06:55 PM
    Talk to the sim u want to hate when all your mood bars are down low.
    He will be cranky and the other sim won't like it.
    And what chihuahua momma said 2.
    imsurroundedbyfish Posts: 101, Reputation: 10

Mar 9, 2011, 10:37 AM

Agreed with both these things.

Also if you have an expansion pack then you can make sims furious with each other by having them sleep with eachothers parteners etc.

Or you enter the commonly used cheat "boolproptestingcheatsenabled true" into the cheats box whilst playing with the family with the people you want to hate each other. Then exit out the family, go back in, find the relationship bar of the sim you want it to hate (on the relationships panel) and you can drag the bars right down into the red zone to -100!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Josh Baskin's Computer Game [ 5 Answers ]

Does anybody know the game josh baskin plays on his computer in the film BIG? Is it just made up, or was there really a game like that out. Id love to play it! Any input would be greatly appreciated.

The Sims 2 [ 2 Answers ]

Does anyone know how to make hair do's, clothes, and make up for sims cause like I want to learn how to make the really cute clothes and hair that you see on the websites like I kind of have the other stuff down I just really really wanted to learn how to do the clothes and stuff can anyone help:D...

The Sims 2! [ 1 Answers ]

Does anyone know how to get Sims 2 Body Shop I have been wanting it for the longest time and I have know idea where to get it... can someone please help me and if you have The Sims 2 Body Shop could you please tell what it is like.. like what the pros and cons of having it... it really mean a lot...

View more questions Search