Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    raskinner Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 28, 2008, 01:31 PM
    80's/90's animated movie about the world being drained of color?
    Okay, so it is all kind of cloudy, but I remember some kind of big monster/man (possibly a robot?? ) who roams around making everything turn gray. And, there was an artist who did something. And in the end, the big thing is defeated and I think it might have turned into a clown and there was a color explosion. I think. Also, the only vivid memory I have is mushrooms dancing around singing the lyrics to Pink Floyd's "Another Brick in the Wall" which is really weird... HELP!! It has been driving me crazy for years!! :confused:
    Purukivel Posts: 1,177, Reputation: 242
    Ultra Member

Jul 28, 2008, 09:34 PM
    Could be The Elm-Chanted Forest from 1986.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

'80's/'90's children's animated movie? [ 11 Answers ]

There's a movie that never got very popular to my knowledge (I used to rent it from Albertsons back in the early '90's) that I've been trying to find that I remember watching a lot as a kid, but I can't remember too many details of it. From what I remember, it's animated in a unique style. The...

Help w/ an 80's/90's animated movie! [ 12 Answers ]

I saw this movie when I was really young and I don't remember a lot but what I do remember is pretty vivid. All I remember is two cartoon character animals that were brother and sister going into a dark, creepy carnival tent, and I think the ring master wanted to separate them for something. I...

80's or early 90's animated movie. [ 5 Answers ]

Okay.. Umm the movie is about a princess and a slave or lower class man who sews gold into her clothes and shoes. They fall in love but there is a evil old woman or someone who stops them from seeing each other. There is one scene I remember where just after he puts gold into her shoe in a shape of...

Animated 80's or 90's movie title [ 2 Answers ]

Im trying to figure out the name of a movie I used to watch when I was a kid. I can't remember much about it.I think it was kind of like thumbelina... There was a cat I think.. and something about red shoes maybe?? And the mother was making something on the stove.I think...

Animated movie maybe 80's or 90's [ 2 Answers ]

I saw this movie in first grade it was a kind of a Romeo and Juliet story where a fire Sprite or fairy falls in love with a water sprite my memory is very fuzzy on the details. The Fairies where were ruled by by a goddess of fire and charged the duty of protecting a flame. A fairy is chosen when...

View more questions Search