Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    swstucco Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 28, 2008, 12:35 PM
    How do you get Copy of High School Diploma
    I need a copy of a high school diploma- the original is lost. Can some one tell me the proper procedure and who to contact is Albuquerque NM?
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Jul 28, 2008, 12:39 PM
    Start with the Board of Ed, or the School it self.
    MaGiC_DaN90 Posts: 30, Reputation: 2

Jul 31, 2008, 08:26 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottGem
    Start with the Board of Ed, or the School it self.
    Contact your school's administration, or go to the board of education as previously suggested

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

High school diploma [ 12 Answers ]

:( Hello I am 40 years old and now need my high school diploma for a job that I applied to. Someone please help, I don't know what to do. I had a stroke last March and I am scared to death to leave my home. I applied for a job to do at home it is for the IRS... Can I get my diploma online at home?...

High school diploma [ 3 Answers ]

Hello my name is Marco Arcila I live in Tampa Florida I didn't finish my high school I only need 2 credits more so I could get my 24 credits compreted that I need Im trying to look so any one can help me with this how I can't finish my high school diproma at home ?

High School Diploma [ 3 Answers ]

How can I retrieve my high school transcripts and a copy of my diploma?

High school diploma [ 2 Answers ]

I gradutated from a christian home school in San Diego,Ca. in 1991. I am looking for a way to find the school or find a web site to locate my diploma.

Do I need a high school diploma to... [ 1 Answers ]

I didn't know, witch thread to put this under but do I need a high school diploma to go to a trade school or college class. And how much would it cost to get my diploma online?

View more questions Search