Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    SWeeTCHeeKieS Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Jul 28, 2008, 11:27 AM
    Cheerleader Drama!
    Does every squad have the drama we do at my school?? Lol its getting down right retarded. Lol the people at my school always told me I wouldn't like cheerleading because its nothing but drama and now I kind of see what they are talking about!
    aliciag940 Posts: 62, Reputation: 4

Jul 28, 2008, 12:06 PM
    Trust me, after 10 years in cheerleading, it doesn't get any better... it's ALL about drama! If you love cheerleading enough, you can get past it, but sometimes, it's downright ridiculous!
    KatieLynn_31892 Posts: 20, Reputation: 1

Feb 19, 2009, 08:35 PM

Yes yes yes there will ALWAYS be drama. Im not sure if it is avoidable. If you love to cheer, it will become easier to look past.
    steffybabytm Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

Mar 26, 2009, 03:00 PM
    Girls will be girls, and hunny, all school is, is practically drama. If you honestly love the sport you will be able to move on from it because the positives of it definitely override the negatives. However, if it is serious drama bring it up with your coach and maybe it is something that a good team bonding can fix. =]
    all smiles Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Aug 15, 2009, 06:39 AM

There's always drama and it sucks!
    ttcheer3 Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Jun 30, 2010, 10:40 AM

My team had A lot of drama this year- more than I can go into- but if u love cheerleading than stick with it and they will get past it
    lifeisweird Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Apr 6, 2011, 06:42 PM
    Cheerleading may have a lot of drama but you may have to remind your squad that you are all hear for a reason and you need to prove that reason out on the floor by showing what you guys can do and do your best. Tell them as soon as they walk through that gym door all that drama is going to and you guys are a family.. a team is a family.. if they think other wise then there is no team.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

So much drama! [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I have been dating this girl for 6 years. When we met we were freshmen in college and have changed a lot since then. Now we are done with school and work full time. In college I hid the seriousness of our relationship from my parents.now when the time has come to get married my parents are not...

I need to know how to be a high school cheerleader and fast.I only have ONE WEEK [ 2 Answers ]

My friend and I were going to tryout for rcheerleading for next summer but we found out that we didn't miss tryouts for this year so I have ONE WEEK to learn how to do a split, cartwheel, backhand springs and all the other important stuff I would need to make a high school cheer squad!! So if any...

How long does it take to become a cheerleader? [ 5 Answers ]

Hey guys! I'm new here and I have some questions about cheerleading :) I am 16 years old and I want to be a cheerleader at my high school (I am going to be a junior this year). I have wanted to be a cheerleader for a few years now but could never do it for economic reasons, but since I turned 16...

Why does the drama never end ? [ 7 Answers ]

Well, here I am again. The last time I asked a question it was because my son had not spoken to me in a year. Never thought I would be "back in the land of confusion" but here I am ! This time, I need to vent about being used. Never thought I would be saying that either! My daughter, husband and I...

Varsity Cheerleader [ 9 Answers ]

Ohla! Hi, my name is feistabarbie,and I am completely clueless when it comes to cheerleading! So I hope you guys can help me out and answer or give opinion on my questions! Okay , here is my question.In about a year I will be trying out for VArsity cheerleader.I have never been a cheerleader,...

View more questions Search