Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Katherine175 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 28, 2008, 08:14 AM
    How to dissasemble a craftsman push mower
    I need to get to the spring coil for the string on a craftsman engine.
    Help??
    MOWERMAN2468 Posts: 3,214, Reputation: 243
    Ultra Member

Jul 29, 2008, 08:09 PM
    Remove the blower housing, if there is a plastic cover over the top of the engine, some have screws and some have push snaps. Remove the top cover, then remove the blower housing which contains the recoil spring.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How much oil do I put in my push mower? [ 2 Answers ]

How much oil am I supposed to put in my push mower? Yes I know about checking the dipstick but I need to know the exact amount to put in there in the first place. It's the cheapest push mower Wal-Mart sells and it's the WeedEater brand made by Briggs and Stratton if I am correct. Thanks! ...

Sears Craftsman push mower 3 yrs old dies out [ 5 Answers ]

I was mowing and about 1/2 through, the mower died. Would not restart. I waited about 15 minutes and it restarted, but died within 3-5 minutes. Then I couldn't get it to restart at all. I changed the spark plug, check all wires attached, it has gas and oil to correct level. Any suggestions?

Craftsman Eager-1 push mower [ 4 Answers ]

Craftsman Eager-1 push mower is cranking, runs for a little then shuts off. What cause this? I have replaced the spark plug. Where do I go from there?

Gas leak on my Craftsman push mower [ 1 Answers ]

I have a 6.25 Craftsman push mower and I filled the gas tank and primed it by pushing the red push button. That's when I noticed gas leaking around the push button primer button. The entire tank leaked out! What can I do?

Craftsman push mower [ 1 Answers ]

Our craftsman push mower starts by pull string, then putts out, does not stay idle. The gas and oil are good, also a new spark plug was put in. any suggestions.

View more questions Search