Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    eslperfect88 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Apr 8, 2006, 01:18 PM
    Any idea for a 2 week ESL summer camp curriculum for Jr. High Schoolers in Korea?
    I have to come up with a 2 week summer camp curriculum for a ESL class. Each day will consists of a 4 hr. period. I would appreciate if you could give me an idea of what I should teach for each day for 4 hr. during this 2 week schedule. This is all indoor class activities only.

Check out some similar questions!

Teaching at summer school [ 1 Answers ]

Hi there I'm looking for some ideas for an ongoing project at a summer school (EFL) for kids. I usually teach business english to execs so this is quite a departure for me. I'm really looking forward to it though. Ill have a curriculum so most of the classes will be pretty tight but I have...

Sewer gas smell in summer [ 1 Answers ]

I have been in my townhouse for three years. Each time summer rolls around and I turn on my air conditioner, the house fills with the smell of sewer gas. This doesn't happen all winter long. I have had the sewer rodded all the out to the street. A camera was put into the line and I was told...

Need tips for a trip to Korea [ 3 Answers ]

Ok me and my friends are obviously planning a trip to Korea for next year and I wanted to know if anyone can give me tips. Like a good place to buy tickets and stuff.

Title: Last Day of Summer - 1984 [ 8 Answers ]

This was a British Movie that seemed to make quite a splash in '84. Someone asked me about it last week and I can't find anything on it except that Graham McGrath played the main character. Anyone have a synopsis on the movie? Also, is it available anywhere?

Camp Emergency [ 1 Answers ]

Well see I made Cheerleading at Brandenburg middle school in garland Texas and we go to camp to on June 16-19 at tcu and I so scard because I don't now what to do and what to bring??

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.