Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mike v v Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Jul 28, 2008, 02:14 AM
    Motor stops on its own
    I have a 1999 Rinker 270 boat it has a 5.7 in it. The problem I am having is the motor quits on its own... like someone has turned the key off. I can be driving for an hour and it just quits dead... no miss or anything... starts right back up and might run for another 10 min. and do the same thing all over again. I am told it is electrical but what?:confused:
    KISS Posts: 12,510, Reputation: 839
    Uber Member

Jul 28, 2008, 03:46 AM
    The distributer pickup.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Central air conditioner fan motor stops [ 3 Answers ]

Hello, My central air conditioner works fine un till the fan motor outside starts to slow down and stop. What I do is to go outside to the fan motor and push the blades forward , while kicking the breaker on un till it starts to speed up again. Am I going to have to get a new motor and how...

Heat Pump Blower Motor Stops [ 1 Answers ]

I have an older Rheem heat pump. The blower motor on the outside unit stopped running. It seemed to only run at about half speed for a couple of minutes then get hot and stop. I replaced the motor and both capacitors. This motor runs at full speed but gets hot and stops after a couple of minutes....

Fan motor intermittently stops [ 2 Answers ]

I found the problem when my ac lines froze... I checked the filter and A coils for dirt restricting air flow... all was clear. I then noticed when the ac unit is running the fan would quit running will the AC unit continued running. I then shut the air off and set the thermostat to fan ( so the...

Squeaks when blower motor stops [ 1 Answers ]

Were are the oil ports on the blower motor my furance ia a Hiel any one know were to oil the pots? Gibby1000

View more questions Search