Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Losingmymind Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 27, 2008, 11:35 PM
    Title about a girl who's dad leaves her with someone who treats her badly.
    The girl is left by here dad who I believe is going away to war. She shows up with her suitcase and her father promises he will return. She goes into the big building to find that she will be the girl treated as a "slave" to everyone else. There is a girl in the movie who brushes her hair 100 times a day and the "slave" girl does something to her to make her hair fall out.

This girl befriends another girl who is treated similarly and together they find a secret room. When they get in their they begin to imagine that amazing things are happening and they wake up in the morning with a full feast in front of them...

I believe the girl's father comes back in the end but is killed before she gets to talk to him.:confused:

I can't remember the title and it's really bugging me! :mad: if you have the answet I would really appreciate it!!
    ChihuahuaMomma Posts: 7,378, Reputation: 608
    Vision Expert

Jul 27, 2008, 11:39 PM
    A Little Princess

A Little Princess (1995)
    ChihuahuaMomma Posts: 7,378, Reputation: 608
    Vision Expert

Jul 28, 2008, 01:40 AM
    You are very welcome. I LOVE that movie!!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I'm a girl and I like my best friend.who's a girl [ 18 Answers ]

Hi... I know there's lots of issues surrounding bisexual people and everything but I like girls and guys. I can't help it it's who I am. I have a boyfriend and everything between me and him are awesome, he gave me a promise ring and everything. But I'm attracted to my boyfriend... tia. She's...

Confused with this girl who's perfect to me [ 5 Answers ]

I'm upsested with this girl I really like her but she likes me and another boy.I asked her out in front of my friend and her friend is that bad because she said yes.the next day her friend called me and said she likes the other boy.she flirted with me on web blushes when I speak to her but she...

"Taking a break conv."? Can someone decrypt girl code? [ 7 Answers ]

so my question is about a conv. Me and I guess know my ex had about 6-days ago, a conversation I knew was coming but was dreading at the same time, I had dated her for 8months (well the next day after this conv. Would have been 8 months, I'm a senior in high school btw) A little back ground might...

My friends who's a girl... [ 5 Answers ]

My friend Shelby likes me. In a way that she wants to grab my and do other stuff with me. It's scary. How can I tell her in a nice way that I don't like her like that?

Who's sings and title of this song? [ 1 Answers ]

How can I find out who sings a song and what its called?. its older and its christian..

View more questions Search