Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Credendovidis Posts: 1,593, Reputation: 66
    -

Sep 23, 2008, 06:40 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by inthebox View Post
    Western Europe is also very secular.
    Yes, great living here ! :) Even our financial systems seem to hold up much, much better...

Quote Originally Posted by inthebox View Post
    The irony is that the highest birth rates and population growth is among the poorest nations or among Muslim nations.
    You know that the highest teen pregnancies in the Western World are in the US BY FAR??
    May be the irony in that is that that seems to be caused by religion and it's influence in the USA...

:rolleyes::rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

inthebox Posts: 787, Reputation: 179

Sep 23, 2008, 06:46 PM

Or maybe it is just biology:

Is it more natural to have a child at 18 or into your thirties?
    asking Posts: 2,673, Reputation: 660
    Ultra Member

Sep 23, 2008, 09:42 PM

Early 20s is the healthiest time for a woman to have a baby. That is, the babies are the healthiest. Teens tend to have a lot of spontaneous (natural) abortions compared to women in their 20s. So no, the teen years aren't the best time to have a baby.

And of course, teen relationships also tend not to last, so teen who have kids are more likely to end up as single mothers, whether they get married or not. And single mothers are usually much poorer than married ones, which means fewer resources for the kids.

But I am just responding to the last post, so off topic again... :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Intertherm Electric Furnace Blower works in "on" not in "auto" [ 6 Answers ]

I have an Intertherm Electric Furnace E2EB-015AH. I came home from work last night, turned the heat on and it didn't work as advertised. I could hear the relays clicking occasionally so I investigated a little and found the elements are heating up and cycling, the relay inside the thermostat cycles...

Oscar De La Hoya "Golden Boy" vs Floyd "Money" Mayweather Part 2 [ 1 Answers ]

Who would win between these 2. Oscar De La Hoya "Golden Boy" vs Floyd "Money" Mayweather Part 2 My vote is for Oscar to win this time by unanamous decision.

"what's the big deal?" about using the words "pimped out" in reference to Chelsea? [ 11 Answers ]

Some people don’t seem to think it is a big deal. Clinton Calls Shuster Comment Part of 'Troubling Pattern' | The Trail | washingtonpost.com

View more questions Search