Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    MC12545 Posts: 45, Reputation: 2

Jul 27, 2008, 05:22 PM
    This is too depressing
    Ive posted a blog about my ex calling me accidentally. It happen again last Thursday But after the two calls she made accidentally. About at 1:30 she sent me two text messages saying "Hey sorry for calling. My phone accidently dialed your number. My phones always seems to dial your number. Then four minutes later she texts me " hope all is well,I'm going to work out, take care good night.WAS IT INTENTIONAL AGAIN OR A MISTAKE? I didn't respond until Saturday. I called at 4am. She was really surprised and asked me if I was drunk. Which I was but I played it off. She asked me where I was at and and that she had texted me on Thursday .I responded that I was busy. Then she told me she would call me back. 5 min later she called me back and once again she asked me where I was at. She asked me why I called her at 4am. I told her just to say just because I wanted to see what she was up too. She didn't sound annoyed she just wanted to know a reason behind that. I told her it was no booty call. Just saying hi.GOODNIGHT!! People I'm going through an emotional roller coaster I can't stop thinking about her. Im thinking about her dating another guy and having fun.Everything I do always reminds me of her and I can't sleep. The only good thing I'm doing for myself is going to school and working out a lot. I just don't know why she wants me part of her life?still like she said. Its killing me because I'm setting false hopes for myself. Im hurting a lot and I don't know what to do. I HATE THIS!! I really do. Its easy to say but impossible to do. She knows how I feel about her and by her calling me is not helping. Ever since the break up we both have being keeping contact. But its taking a toll on me.. Please help guys!! Why is she doing this? Why the torture?
    KissMe10der Posts: 306, Reputation: 22

Jul 27, 2008, 05:43 PM
    Some women use their ex's feelings towards them as a excitement kicker... Like she maybe getting a thrill out of driving you nuts. You need to stop talking to her.. at least for awhile. It will help get over her. Keep busy.. and try to have fun. Take how ever long you were together and divide it by two.. and I promise you will feel sooooo much better by then.
    MC12545 Posts: 45, Reputation: 2

Jul 27, 2008, 06:36 PM
    Its possible she is doing that.Which is CHILDISH! I don't know for what other reason she would call me. When we broke up and we clearly discussed that we can't be friends. I don't agree with that. As of her doing this intentionally. That might be her little thrill but thinking about it just STEAMS ME UP INSIDE!!
    KissMe10der Posts: 306, Reputation: 22

Jul 27, 2008, 11:57 PM
    Well, then you need to stand by your guns and stick to the plan of not being friends. Tell her you don't appreaciate the games she is playing.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Depressing artists [ 6 Answers ]

I was hoping someone could give me names of some depressing musical artists. I.E. evanescense or the rasmus

Mum makes home life miserable and depressing [ 2 Answers ]

Me and my mum always argue. I can't spend 10 minutes with her and we fight.Im 14, 15 in October, do well at school (im in the top 10 students and duxed technology) and complete numerous afterschool activitys. She yells at me about stupid little things and says stuff that's not true and hurtful. For...

No pressure when depressing clutch [ 3 Answers ]

I have a 1998 Chevy S10, 4.3L with a manual transmission. I tried to put the truck in first gear but it would not engage. I noticed that the clutch seemed like it did not have any pressure on it when I tried to depress it. I checked the master cylinder and it was full of fluid. I looked underneath...

There's this boy, but he doent really know who I am and its depressing. [ 1 Answers ]

So there is this boy who is in my bestfriends homeroom. He plays soccer just like me, he's adorable! I just can't get over him, and its getting to me. For the last week and a couple of days I've been feeling depressed.:( But I've also been creeping on Facebook, and I have seen that he's...

View more questions Search