Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    karim nikeghbal Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 27, 2008, 07:42 AM
    Convert gas energy to electrical energh
    I need information about low power packages that convert natural gas energy to electrical
    Energy. Thanks
    tech3122 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 14, 2008, 07:03 PM

I would like to get instruction on converting a car from gas to electric

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Potential Energy- Bonding Energy [ 1 Answers ]

Question: The net potential energy between two ions (e.g. Na+ andCl-) can be Represented as follows: EN =EA+ER = -A/r +B/rn (a) Calculate the bonding energy E0 in terms of the A, B, and n ...

What would it cost to convert fuses to circuit breakers at the electrical panel? [ 1 Answers ]

What would it cost to convert fuses to circuit breakers at the electrical panel?

Electrical energy [ 5 Answers ]

A winch in a boatyard uses a 230V electric motor to raise objects from a boat onto the quay side, the winch takes 22 s to raise an object of mass 160kg through a height of 5.0m. the motor current during this time is 14 A . Calculate the efficiency of the winch. I know that efficiency=eng...

Electrical energy buildup [ 5 Answers ]

I have a lot of electrical pollution and I'm searching for ways to release the buildup within by body. Any suggestions?

Energy [ 1 Answers ]

I am stuck on this problem: A ball with a mass of M is on a frictionless curved track with a radius of R. The track sits atop a table that has height of H. Solve the following in terms of R,g,H, and M. a) the velocity of the ball b) the time it takes to hit the floor c) the distance D the...

View more questions Search