Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    terrems Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 27, 2008, 07:00 AM
    Sanskrit and Arabic Tattoos
    I would like two tattoos , one in Sanskrit and the other arabic.

I want the sanskrit tattoo to read - enjoy life

And I want the arabic tattoo to read - be true to yourself

Can you translate them for me please?
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Jul 28, 2008, 12:29 AM
    As far as the one for the Sanskrit is concerned, I seem to have had some reasonably good success using the following site. Sanskrit Dictionary for Spoken Sanskrit I do wish that we had a designated expert here in translating words into Sanskrit. However, every once in awhile someone does show up who really knows their stuff about translating written words from other languages into the written Sanskrit. Hopefully, someone like that will come along and notice your post.

You may have to try the site above in the different ways that are available and maybe also try some things that is suggested on it in order for you to be successful.

There is also another site that you could try. It would be the following one. Free Online Translations to Sanskrit, Hindi & Marathi for Tattoos, Names & Sentences

I think that the guy that runs it is the same one that comes around here, now and then, to answer very finely concerning questions like the one that you have.
    mani_jeddah Posts: 75, Reputation: -1

Aug 7, 2008, 05:31 AM
    Be true to yourself in arabic:

كن صادقاً مع نفسك
    Do vote my answer
    drkpp Posts: 670, Reputation: 21

Nov 9, 2008, 09:12 AM
    Sanskrit : enjoy life = जीवनमास्वदय
    Kri Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 7, 2009, 07:33 AM
    I can't tell you about the Sanskrit but this is a great Arabic tattoo translation and design service I used for my Arabic "STRENGTH" tattoo.
    ArabicGenie Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Sep 18, 2009, 01:00 AM

You can find some Arabic tattoos translations for free at this page.
    drkpp Posts: 670, Reputation: 21

Sep 18, 2009, 03:05 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by terrems View Post
    I would like two tattoos , one in Sanskrit and the other arabic.

I want the sanskrit tattoo to read - enjoy life

and i want the arabic tattoo to read - be true to yourself

Can you translate them for me please?
    In Sanskrit: जीवनमास्वादय

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I can't read hotmail arabic subject messages,even operating system arabic enable wixp [ 4 Answers ]

Dear Sir, I can't read hotmail arabic subject messages,even operating system arabic enable wixp Service pack2 & also my browser has latest version.I have to select encoding arabic windows every time on click each message.How can I solve without selecting encoding option? Help me.

First Tattoos [ 7 Answers ]

Hi all, Just wondering, is it wise to get 2 tattoos at once? I'm not talking about huge ones or anything, just one along the small of my back and one on my wrist. I'm only asking because they will be my first tattoos and I want to know if because of that I should just get them done one at a...

Sanskrit or Arabic symbol [ 1 Answers ]

Could anyone help with a symbolic or literal translation for "Kathy, My Love." with Arabic or Sanskrit alphabet/written symbols?

Dog tattoos [ 1 Answers ]

I have just recently taken in a lost Doxie. He has numbers tattooed on his tummy. Do you know what for?

View more questions Search