Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    minajill Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 27, 2008, 06:08 AM
    Finalizing an Audio Cd
    How can I finalize an audio Cd after recording music on it so it can be played on other devices
    falone Posts: 9, Reputation: 0

Aug 13, 2008, 01:34 AM
    Burn the audio cd using WMP or any other audio cd software
    wsquare Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 30, 2008, 01:42 PM

What in lay terms does "finalizing" an audio CD mean?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Probate finalizing soon [ 1 Answers ]

I have 2 brothers living no mom. My dad passed away leaving no will. Oldest brother took administrator job, for my dads estate. He had a yard sale sold or donated mostly everything in house. Now the house was put on market sold at 325,000.00 oldest brother claims father owed loans on the house. He...

Finalizing a divorce [ 3 Answers ]

In California my fiance's divorce was filed April 11,2006. I need to know if it is final on oct 11 2006, or 6 months from when his (ex)wife will be served. She can't be found. The papers were served but she had moved so they were returned. Hes now in a different state so he can't go to court. I...

Finalizing a divorce [ 1 Answers ]

My divorce was ready for the final signing in Feb. 2000 in the state of Arkansas, but I had moved to California by that time. I want to know if I can have the papers sent to me in Cali. And send them back and how long after that will the divorce be final?:confused:

Finalizing digital audio cd-r's [ 9 Answers ]

How do i finalize digital audio cd-r's so that i can burn a record to cd on a phonograph to cd burner model teac gf-350 multi music player/cd recorder?

View more questions Search