Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Millydogz Posts: 54, Reputation: 5

Jul 27, 2008, 01:26 AM
    canned food or dry?
    would canned food or dried food be better for a maltese x shih tzu? She seems to like both, but I'm just wondering which would be better?
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Jul 27, 2008, 05:19 AM
    The reason dry food is good for dogs is it keeps their teeth healthier unless you give them some other source to chew on consistently, like doggy biscuit treats.
    I have known dogs that got gingivitis because they were feed nothing but soft and canned food.
    I feed my dog both. Usually I mix the dry in with the canned.
    danielnoahsmommy Posts: 2,506, Reputation: 297
    Ultra Member

Jul 27, 2008, 05:36 AM
    I agree dry is better for the teeth

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Wiring Canned Lights to a Single Dimmer [ 2 Answers ]

Ok.. I've searched and searched and can't find either clarity or info on how to do this... even though I know it's do-able. Here's my situation, I have 4 canned lights I want to wire to a single dimmer. The power has to go into the light first. ...

Dry food or wet food for puppy? [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I just got an 8 week old Daschund puppy and I'm not sure if I should give him wet food or dry food? Thank You. :confused:

New food/old food/keep it the same or change? [ 4 Answers ]

Our cat has been acting a little weird lately, over the past week we have noticed that he doesn't seem to be eating the same as he did. Over the last week he will get excited that its feeding time, then I put his bowl down for him and he will lick his meat until all the jelly? Is gone off the meat...

Dog.cat food.table food [ 7 Answers ]

I got a dog from my mother in law whom got her from a guy who got her from someone who couldn't take care of her. Well I believe she was beat and starved. When she got here she wouldn't eat or drink. She peed everywhere, and she is terrified of kids and loud people. She rarley goes to anyone beside...

View more questions Search