Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    WVHiflyer Posts: 384, Reputation: 34

Jul 26, 2008, 09:35 PM
    For those frustrated w/ power tools that don't work.
    Check out this frustrated guy...

Angry Man Shoots Lawn Mower For Not Starting
    Angry Man Shoots Lawn Mower For Not Starting, Milwaukee Man Accused Of Shooting His Lawn Mower Because It Wouldn't Start - CBS News
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Jul 27, 2008, 01:36 AM
    Pretty drastic measures if you ask me by the man, and what a possible stiff penalty!

But, I'm sure that some of us can identify with how he felt. Those of us who use power tools on a regular basis almost expect them to be "alive" and able to perform as though they are supposed to function on their own without any maintenance from us! Even though they can't really function well unless we maintain them! From being a teacher and doing work in music in churches, I've certainly left my fair share of "footprints" on the insides of copy machines! :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Power tools [ 1 Answers ]

I own a dewalt table saw model# 744. Somehow the motor is not square to the opening anymore. Can anyone offer some insight on how to remedy this situation

Force, Work, and Power [ 2 Answers ]

I am taking AP physics and I am generally confused about work and power. We are using all sorts of derivatives and integrals and I don't understand how to do them. Could some one please help me figure this out?

The value of 1960-1970 power tools [ 2 Answers ]

I have many craftsman tools left by my father dating from the 1960's to 1970's . They are very heavy but still work. I'm just wondering how much their worth. I can't hold on to them for sentimetal reasons anymore and my son has much newer tools and their much to heavy for me to use. Need some...

Work & Force & Power [ 1 Answers ]

Bob can throw a 500g rock with a speed of 30 m/s. He moves his hand forward 1.0 m while doing so. How much work does Bob do on the rock? How much force, assumed to be constant, does bob apply to the rock? What is Bob's maw power output as he throws the rock? W=225000J F= 225000N because 225000=...

View more questions Search