Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    JBeaucaire Posts: 5,426, Reputation: 997
    Software Expert

Jan 11, 2013, 04:20 AM
    Best to start a thread of your own. Attach a sample workbook showing what you're wanting to accomplish. Use multiple sheets in the workbook if necessary to indicate BEFORE/AFTER results.
    Dragginops Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 8, 2013, 08:57 PM
    How can you link the same cell in various tabs on the one spread sheet to 1 master sheet compiled?
    Software Expert

Apr 9, 2013, 03:41 PM
    Link in the cells with the many examples above into your summary, then add them up.

If all the sheets are adjacent, you might try this 3D Sum formula, edit for your first and last sheet names in the group:

=SUM(First:Last!A1)
    rodza Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 10, 2013, 04:50 AM
    I have a problem. I have a list about some pupils and I have already linked them another tables as you told me (Because they are in different classes). But now I need to sort these pupils in the main table by their grades. If I do this, it will also effect to another tables, and there would be wrong information. So my question is that can I link by pupil's names? Thank you for your help in advance!
    Software Expert

May 21, 2013, 07:10 AM
    Yes, you can lookup data from a table using pupil's names. Read up on the VLOOKUP function.
    zfrustrated Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 15, 2013, 11:11 AM
    This deleted my my entire second sheet. -_-
    Software Expert

Aug 16, 2013, 01:11 PM
    Formulas cannot delete anything from other cells, only display results in the cell where they are entered.
    saloomeh Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 3, 2013, 04:46 AM
    Hello

I have an xls file with 10 sheets from different customers with different database, but in this worksheet I have a page which I have summarize the most important date of them , but know I want to make a link between with the summarize page and each customer. For example if when I click on customer who has been named Jame , then the page of this customer come up or switch on this page , what shall I do ?
    Software Expert

Nov 6, 2013, 12:17 PM
    Start a new thread here on the forum with your question.

Then click GO ADVANCED on that new thread and use the paperclip icon to attach your sample workbook so we can look at it together.
    Thanks.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Connect two different sheet in Excel 2007 [ 6 Answers ]

I am using Excel 2007. I want to put the calculation part or the detail figure in one sheet. And I want to put the relating pi chart or some other graphical representation on some other sheet. How I would relate these two sheets so that when I make any changes in the figure in the first sheet...

Trying to calculate cash flow for accounts payable [ 0 Answers ]

The Sharpe Corporation: Detailed cash flow budget for the first seven months of 2004 The Sharpe Corporation's projected sales for the first eight months of 2004 are as follows: January $90,000 February 120,000 March 135,000 April ...

Connest two sheets like I have counts in sheet 1 and want total in sheet 2 [ 1 Answers ]

Connest two sheets like I have counts in sheet 1 and want total in sheet 2 .

Tick Sheet for Excel [ 0 Answers ]

I am creating a "Table of Measurements" for a moving company in Excel, and they require that in the "# of pieces" cells that a number "1" or a similar character be placed in the cell rather than a "2" for two pieces or a "3" for three pieces, etc. So if there are 4 pieces, the cell would have...

View more questions Search