Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cnedwards Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 26, 2008, 05:05 PM
    High scool deploma
    My name is charles edwards. I'm currently recovering from a car accident. I'm a quad-plegic. I can only use one hand and I would like to earn my high school diploma. I am disabled with a fixed income and dept beyond control. How can I get my high school education and diploma free?
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Jul 26, 2008, 05:22 PM
    You can call the GED place in your area
    I believe they have a free online way to get it.
    PassGED offers you solutions to find professionals who can find GED testing centers close to your home

There are sites that you can take practice tests for free too
    I THINK this is a free one.
    GED Online Study Programs: To Prepare GED Tests Online For Best GED Scores

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I'm going to high, but [ 11 Answers ]

I'm going to high and I'm wondering wjat I should do. I mean what is to come for me. Will it be the same as jr. high?

What should High School really be about? [ 3 Answers ]

I Think Students Should Go To High School For What They To B In The Future. Instead Of Gooing N Taking Classes They Don't Need.

How High is "Too" High [ 2 Answers ]

I am installing a toilet in my basement and have set the flange, although I have not yet relayed the concrete. It is an offset flange (for wall spacing issues), which is why I set it first. With it firmly glued, it appears that the bottom of the flange will sit about 1/4" above the floor. will...

How High [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, I was wondering if anyone knows the name of the song which is played in the How High movie, at the moment that Redman get`s waked up, for training, by a joint and a huge BOX which plays the song I`m looking for. Thanks in advance.

View more questions Search