Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    gkrieger Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 26, 2008, 04:27 PM
    Looking for the name of a Si-Fi action movie I once saw a long time ago
    The main story line was about a super sonic jetliner that was climbing in altitude and a stray missile exploded near by damaging the jetliner so it could not level out of its climb. It finally ran out of fuel just as it left the earths atmosphere. Nassa sent up a modified space shuttle to attempt a rescue of the passengers before the jetliner started to re-enter the earths atmosphere and burn up.
    Can someone tell me what the title of this movie was?
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Jul 26, 2008, 07:40 PM
    Starflight: The Plane That Couldn't Land (1983) (TV)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Kids movie from a long time ago.can't remember name! [ 3 Answers ]

I remember I saw this kids movie when I was little, so it's pretty old. I don't remember the name of it or the main plot or any names... But I do remember a lot of it, so if anyone knows the title of this movie PLEASE tell me it! It's driving me crazy! I tried imdb.com but couldn't find it through...

Action Movie on HBO in the 90s [ 1 Answers ]

There was a movie is saw on HBO once growing up in the 90's about an ex navy seal who's daughter was taken from him by like his daughters grandfather whom felt he deserved her and was like Asian mafia but the father would not allow it and they tried to kill him and could not. I remember one awesome...

Need to no the name of this movie,I only remember one scean I saw it a long time ago [ 1 Answers ]

When I saw this movie I was only probably like 8 years old and since then I haven't been able to remember the name. In one scene I can remember this young girl falls in love with her school; teacher and begins to have an affair with him in a car out side of her little suburban town. On day a...

I've been looking for this movie for a very long time [ 3 Answers ]

I am looking for a movie that I do not remember the title of it's a horror movie I think from the 80's or 90's. All I remember is the cover. The cover is black with a face of a doll or a woman crying blood tears. Can anyone help me?:confused:

I've been looking for this movie for a long time [ 2 Answers ]

Let me start by telling you, I have no idea who is in this movie or when it actually came out :confused:! Here is what I can remember: I first watched this movie when I was a kid (mid 80's). The story deals with a family that is new in town. There is a tall blonde man that is the villain;...

View more questions Search