Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    caibuadday Posts: 460, Reputation: 10

Apr 7, 2006, 05:13 PM
    Copper connection to hot water heater
    Is it correct to connect water copper pipes directly ( without the dielectric coupling)to the hot water heater... thanks
    speedball1 Posts: 29,301, Reputation: 1939
    Eternal Plumber

Apr 7, 2006, 05:28 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by caibuadday
    is it correct to connect water copper pipes directly ( without the dielectric coupling)to the hot water heater... thanks
    We do. We use 3/4" male threaded adapters to come out of the heater.
    Regaqrds, Tom

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Need help deciding between a tank or tankless water heater [ 19 Answers ]

Which one saves me money; the tankless water heater or conventional tank water heater? :confused:

Brand new water heater: Starts hot, then water gets cold after few seconds [ 9 Answers ]

We just moved into a brand new condo which has its own water heater. We went to take a shower this morning and the first few seconds of the shower were very hot, then it went cold after 10 seconds. We tried again after half an hour, same thing. There was enough hot water for my husband to shave but...

Changing from copper to plastic water lines [ 2 Answers ]

Hi All, I am trying to move the water supply lines for the bathroom so that I can begin framing a bathroom in the basement. The water lines are going right across the bottom of the floor joists where I need to put up the headers for the walls so I need to move them. My brother in law was...

Copper Tube for gas & water in attic [ 3 Answers ]

Hello Tom :) My house was built in 1963 and all the water and gas plumbing pipes/tubes are copper. I have had no trouble in the 36 yrs I lived here, other then the AC drain pan getting plugged with some pieces of insulation once, but that has a pvc pipe. My question: What kind of trouble (if...

PVC to Copper connection [ 1 Answers ]

The 3/4 in PVC pipe comes to the house and joints to a 3/4 inch copper pipe. The PVC connector has cracked and we have a big leak. How to replace the connector? If the PVC pipe is a straight piece what will seal the water from leaking out. Copper side looks solid. Should there be a O...

View more questions Search