Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    amos11 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 26, 2008, 01:23 PM
    Hunter thermostat
    What is the reset hole just to the left of the filter reset on hunter model 42995b for ? Have misplaced instructions. Thanks for any help
    sheshore Posts: 28, Reputation: 1

Aug 6, 2008, 05:48 PM
    If you press something inside the hole, the presets on the thermostat will be erased so you can start from scratch.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Wiring codes from old Carrier thermostat to new Hunter thermostat [ 1 Answers ]

WIRING CODE HELP FOR THERMOSTAT I am in an office and have an old Carrier programmable thermostat which no longer works. I purchased a Hunter 44660 thermostat to replace. My problem is that the wiring codes on the previous thermostat do not match up the codes on the new thermostat. Codes and...

Do I have to use a Hunter Thermostat [ 2 Answers ]

Can I change a Hunter thermostat with another thermostat?

Hunter Thermostat [ 6 Answers ]

Just got a Hunter Thermostat my old one s wires are R,G,Y,W,B. the new one is G,RC,RH,Y/O,W/B,Y1. How do you wire this one I wired it like the instruction and AC works but NO Heat?? Help

Upgrading to a Hunter Thermostat [ 1 Answers ]

I'm upgrading from a Janitrol HPT 18-60 thermostat to a Hunter 44110 Thermostat. The wiring for the Janitrol is: Y = Yellow wire G = Green wire R = Red wire O = Orange wire W2 = White wire E = Black wire

Need Help with Hunter Thermostat Please [ 4 Answers ]

I have a Payne PF1MNC hvac, and just replaced my White Rodgers thermostat (It wasn't blowing hot air or kicking in in Auto mode) with a Hunter 44155C. There were 4 wires attached: G to G R to Rh (with jumper) Y to Y1 W to W And an unattached B I attached them the same to the Hunter:

View more questions Search