Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    marinewifetobe Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 26, 2008, 11:11 AM
    I want marry in cail he wants to marry in nc?
    The man in going to marry is a Marine and he isn't in the USA right now and I stay in CAIL. When he returns we are to be marry around April 2009. He thinks it will be better if we Marry in NC and I feel its better if we do it in CAIL. I feel this way because my fam and are friend are her, we both have children and they are here in CAIL also. It will be easyer for me to plan our weddy it out here than NC. When the wedding is over I told him we can go honeymoon some where nice on the eastcost and go to NC and start getting are things to gether in NC. My home is up in may of 2009 and we can be on the road to NC the day its up. He thinks its better for all my fam and friend that want to atted to come to NC and when the wedding is over I stay and we do everything like finding a home and child care than I go back to CAIL and pack up the children a return to NS in may. L need help with changing his mind to see my way is cheaper than his. If we did it His way we have to get 15 round trip tickis and that's just fam and 3 friend on my side. On his 6 round tirp ticks, o yeah on my side we will have to get hotel for the fam but if we did it my way we won't, I have 5 home that his fam can stay at. Help
    bushg Posts: 3,433, Reputation: 596
    Ultra Member

Jul 26, 2008, 11:31 AM
    When I have a problem making my husband understand. I make a list and show him on paper why I think my way is better.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jul 26, 2008, 02:38 PM
    A man and a marine on top of that, can't think of a way.

Also why does he want NC

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Why won't he marry me? He wanted to marry her! [ 9 Answers ]

It's as simple as that - why won't he marry me? He wanted to marry the last girl he was with, but she ended their engagement after they were together for 7 years. He said it was mutual.. . But regardless. Now he's with me, and besides the fact that I think I'm perfectly worthy as an individual, I'm...

6 years and counting, to marry or not to marry [ 7 Answers ]

I've been with my boyfriend for 6 years, is it time to get married?

Can I still marry [ 1 Answers ]

When I went to the registry office I was told I would need to bring my mothers birth certificate when notifying to get married as I don't have a passport. The only problem is me and my mother don't talk. Will I still be able 2 get married without showing her birth certificate or not? Help!

Who will I marry [ 2 Answers ]

I love my boyfriend david smith I I want to know if we are going to get married

How do I ask her to marry me. [ 8 Answers ]

First some background. We have the blessing of family and friends already. We are religious. I have a beautiful ring made up for her. She has a very friendly outgoing personallity. I am not shy but have been known to freeze giving public speeches. I am going to propose to her at church during the...

View more questions Search