Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    drdradle Posts: 45, Reputation: 2

Jul 26, 2008, 09:23 AM
    Media codec box won't go away
    Ok so I got on AOL on my desktop and clicked one of the little boxes that they display about recent stuff that has happened and this box popped up and it says "Click "OK" to download and install media codec" well the damn thing won't go away. Every time I sign on it's there, I've tried turning the computer off, Ctrl Alt Delete, Alt F4, I'v tried running it, canceling it, running it and then canceling it, and I'v tried saving it to download. Nothing works, if anyone could help me it would be much appreciated.
    Solarrigger2000 Posts: 62, Reputation: 1

Jul 26, 2008, 09:45 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by drdradle
    Ok so I got on AOL on my desktop and clicked one of the little boxes that they display about recent stuff that has happened and this box popped up and it says "Click "OK" to download and install media codec" well the damn thing wont go away. Every time I sign on its there, iv tried turning the computer off, Ctrl Alt Delete, Alt F4, I'v tried running it, canceling it, running it and then canceling it, and I'v tried saving it to download. Nothing works, if anyone could help me it would be much appreciated.
    Dump AOL

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Disc Drives won't Read Media [ 1 Answers ]

I think my computer has caught some strange disease. It is extremely sluggish and I cannot log on to my DSL internet, even though two computers hooked up by USB wireless adapters in the next bed rooms have no problem accesing the net. Therefore, I decided to backup all my data files and start...

Media State... Media Disconnected [ 2 Answers ]

Hi there, I have two different internet connections. One, my roommates and I pay for to run torrents, online games, etc. The other is my complex's internet connection which sucks at anything but is used when roommates are sleeping and they are using torrents. My roommate tends to download...

Audio Codec [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I am having some problem with a video file which I have downloaded. When I played the file, the sound kept going off few times. It's a problem with that particular video file. Is there any way that I can fix the video file? Thanks a lot in appreciation...

I don't know how to use codec... Hu hu hu! [ 12 Answers ]

First the only idea I know about codec is, codec use to be able to play audio and video file to other player... that's all know... Anyone would tell me what codec really is and how to use it... For example I have a avi movie I want to cut it into two so that I can burn it to cd... I have...

View more questions Search