Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bjmja26 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 26, 2008, 08:13 AM
    Forcloser on a tent
    What Happens to a Family if they are renting a home and then the landlord gets forclosed on ?
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Jul 26, 2008, 08:20 AM
    At some point in time, the family who is renting will have to find other accommodation after being given notice that the bank is taking over the house. It would be wise to start the process of looking for another place to live in the very immediate future.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jul 26, 2008, 08:27 AM
    The bank when it forecloses normally will evict the renter. Any lease is void at the time the foreclosure happens.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to get rid of eastern tent caterpillars [ 5 Answers ]

My 2 crab trees have eastern tent caterpillars, how do I get rid of them for good? {moved from Forum Help-<>}

House for forcloser,had 2do. House [ 1 Answers ]

I have a house is for foreclosure, have 1er mortgage of 392,000.00 2do 92,000.00 loaned 80/20. The house is on short sale I will be in red 70,000.00$ if they sell it my question is if the bank will come after me. I have condo, were I live, no mortgage. Has homestead ex.and tray to take away my...

Getting rid of orangish tent. [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, I'm a guy who has naturally red hair. It's about the color of a penny from 2002. I was wondering if there's a way to sort of get rid of some of the more orange/copper tones so it doesn't look so "red," which I know isn't very complimenting on men. I don't want to dye it brown because my...

View more questions Search