Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Keans Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 26, 2008, 07:53 AM
    How do I market my autorepair shop?
    Hi.I have just started my autorepair business.I have a problem in marketing.Some have suggested its my age but I disagree.I am 22 years old.What do I do?
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Jul 26, 2008, 08:01 AM
    Check with places like car rentals and businesses that have fleets and offer them a deal if they will contract you.
    Advertise with fliers, special offers and coupons. Advertise in local magazines and ad papers.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jul 26, 2008, 08:13 AM
    No, I don't see age a issue. First follow up with all sorts of places that have fleets, delvery services, even places like DHL delivery.
    Go alitle further, perhaps a free car wash with a repair and so on.
    smearcase Posts: 2,392, Reputation: 316
    Ultra Member

Aug 14, 2008, 10:06 AM
    Age is definitely an issue because experience is a huge factor when working on automobiles but you can overcome it by doing quality work for fair prices and as the word spreads your business will definitely thrive. Offer some specials for seniors and their testimony will help you even more. Many people are and will be holding onto their cars because of the economy and they can't afford to buy a $ 30k car. It will get better mileage but some won't be able to even buy less gas because of the car payments. My point is that qualified, honest mechanics will have all the business they want. Its still all about how you treat the customers, a fact that a large percentage of American business people don't have a clue about.
    IM4U Posts: 156, Reputation: 16

Oct 17, 2008, 08:46 PM
    I recommend testimonials. As soon as you have some customers who are really happy with results, you might ask them to write a few words about their experiences with you. Including these in newspaper ads might work for you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Small market vs. Large market [ 1 Answers ]

What is the difference between small market teams vs. large market teams? What makes a team a large market team or a small market team? I thought it had to do with revenue the team brought it from ticket sales but I was not sure.

Shop Vac [ 1 Answers ]

I broke the plastic, white filter nut on my shop vac. Can I fix this or will I need to buy a new shop vac? Thanks, Christine:cool:

Is It A Buyer's Market or Seller's Market.. [ 4 Answers ]

Hello group, would someone please explain to me what determines a "buyer's market" and a "seller's market"? We always hear the "news" of the housing boom busting and now we hear more homeowner's are putting their houses on the market than there are new homes being built, but what does that mean?...

View more questions Search