Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bharatibhagat2000 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 1, 2004, 10:47 AM
    Hacking
    Hi guys,

I think I know c++ quite well. I wanted now to know something about hacking of which I don't know the 'h'. Could someone tell me how do I get started? Does knowing c++ well help to be a good hacker? How much is knowing unix releavent?
    Darth_Tanion Posts: 105, Reputation: 7

Oct 14, 2004, 11:09 PM
    One great place to start is www.hackthissite.org. They have little missions and things. I think it's very important to know the common hacking methods used as this enables you to know how to stop them. Knowing C++ does help with hacking but you might find that SQL is more help. One word of caution however. If you use what you learn from that site to try to illegally access someone else's system, there is always someone smarter than you and you will almost definitely get caught.
    Darth_Tanion Posts: 105, Reputation: 7

Dec 6, 2005, 03:51 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by mallardmaniac
    Removed Quote
    Is it just me or does posting this repeatedly on threads everywhere seem like a bannable offence? Hopefully people have realised that if they do this they have just given someone else their own username and password.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Dec 7, 2005, 06:34 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Darth_Tanion
    Is it just me or does posting this repeatedly on threads everywhere seem like a bannable offence?? Hopefully people have realised that if they do this they have just given someone else their own username and password.
    Not just you, Apparerently the miscreant has been banned and its posts removed. Of course, you have now prolonged it by quoting him so I suggest you delete your post. In the future, just report such violations.
    RickJ Posts: 7,762, Reputation: 864
    Uber Member

Dec 7, 2005, 06:38 AM

Yep, deleted them and banned him.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Very difficult hacking/virus problem [ 5 Answers ]

Question - Very difficult hacking/virus problem. My computer is suffering a lot of crashes etc, especially when on the internet. This is what happened... I received an e-mail said to be from paypal saying that I had been registered etc. As that wasn't true I opened it to read it. That's...

Inethical Posts - E.g. Hacking Games [ 10 Answers ]

I was just wondering what everyone's opinion is on the various hacking, boosting etc. threads that get started. Someone finds the site and posts, "How do I boost my rating in XYZ". Next thing we know Google has picked up this post and everyone searching for "XYZ boost" ends up here. Sure it...

Hacking the passwords of windows [ 9 Answers ]

Dear sir, I have two questions. Firstly I want to crack any password of windows (family) Would you like to help me... Secondly I want to put a password on win98. Please help me to do this. Thnaks foir help

Is hacking legal? [ 4 Answers ]

I keep getting email messages that say things like Hacking With Trojan Horse Programs (Easy for beginners, Spy on your friends, family etc). Are these things legal?

View more questions Search