Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sexyladyxx Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Jul 26, 2008, 03:34 AM
    17 and still growing teeth?
    Within the past 4 months I have had 4 molers make their way through and still coming. Am positive their not my wisdom. They are at the back of all my other teeth and was wondering if this is normal for a 17 year old to be getting teeth still coming through:confused: ?
    flossie Posts: 1,903, Reputation: 181
    Ultra Member

Jul 26, 2008, 05:09 AM
    It's not uncommon for the wisdom teeth to come in at your age. They usually erupt between 18 and 21. If you have not had any teeth pulled and are not missing any adult teeth you will have 32 teeth in your mouth.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Lower denture teeth bite: gum line up or angle teeth forward? [ 8 Answers ]

:cool: Should the bite line of the teeth on the lower denture be forward of the centerline of the gum 5 mm? Would it be better to have the lower teeth in line with the gum?

Growing apart [ 6 Answers ]

Ok I got married really young. We got married when I was nineteen. He is the only man that I have ever been with. Over the past couple of years I have become a different person. I have started to question everything including my marriage. I love my husband but do not think that I am in love...

Growing up [ 5 Answers ]

Seeing my 11-year-old son perusing a website filled with photos Of Britney Spears, I commented, "She certainly is pretty. Which picture do you like best?" "I don't know," he mumbled, embarrassed by his newfound interest In girls. "I'm just reading about her." I came closer and peered...

View more questions Search