Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    fdp00 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 26, 2008, 03:03 AM
    How to write in Sanskrit
    How do I write "full effort is full victory" in Sanskrit?
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Jul 27, 2008, 02:33 AM
    I seem to have had some reasonably good success using the following site. Sanskrit Dictionary for Spoken Sanskrit I do wish that we had a designated expert here in translating words into Sanskrit. However, every once in awhile someone does show up who really knows their stuff about translating written words from other languages into the written Sanskrit. Hopefully, someone like that will come along and notice your post.

You may have to try the site above in the different ways that are available and maybe also try some things that is suggested on it in order for you to be successful.

There is also another site that you could try. It would be the following one. Free Online Translations to Sanskrit, Hindi & Marathi for Tattoos, Names & Sentences

I think that the guy that runs it is the same one that comes around here, now and then, to answer very finely concerning questions like the one that you have.
    srusree Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Dec 24, 2011, 12:43 PM
    I love chemistry

Dec 24, 2011, 12:44 PM
    We welcome you

Dec 24, 2011, 12:55 PM
    Are we all good

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Translation of sanskrit phrase into sanskrit characters [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I am looking for sanskrit characters for this phrase: "Heyam Dukham Anagatam" Thanks!

A name into Sanskrit [ 4 Answers ]

Sanskrit transcription seems to be a common thing to ask about around here and people seem to be getting results. I have tried to find a sanskrit writing of a name on all the places usually suggested (edit: this includes Sanskrit Dictionary for Spoken Sanskrit) but came up with nothing for: ...

Name in sanskrit [ 1 Answers ]

Hallo, I want to ask for a writing of my name HOLGER in Sanskrit Thank you. Yours: HOLGER

What is sanskrit? [ 8 Answers ]

Which kind of language is it n from which region? Really I don't know

Me,myself and I in sanskrit [ 4 Answers ]

I'm thinking of making a sanskrit tattoo and I was wondering if u help me by showing me "me,myself and i" in sanskrit.thanx:)

View more questions Search