Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ashley568 Posts: 34, Reputation: 3

Jul 25, 2008, 02:25 PM
    Industry Averages
    I need to find information about the financial ratio industry averages for the retail industry so I can compare Walmarts information. But I can't find anything. HELP :confused:

Check out some similar questions!

Computing weighted averages for common stock [ 2 Answers ]

I am doing an assignment for school and can not compute the weighted average of these common sharesl 64,000 shares are outstanding, they are in use for 7 months. What is the weighted average and how do I figure it out?

Averaging Averages [ 1 Answers ]

I wrote a little template that enabled participants to derive an average based on the answers to four multiple-choice questions (each with a numerical percentage attached that could add up to 100%). My question is that is it mathematically correct to then average the average scores? Thanks

Crystal reports - percentage averages [ 1 Answers ]

Hi , I am working within a service delivery area - providing it helpdesk support I am currently trying to write a report in crystal which will show how many calls for each team menber were resolved within 2 days. I can get the report to show all the calls they have answered. However can't work...

Averaging averages [ 0 Answers ]

I have wind speed data that is the average of readings taken during a 10 minute interval with a cooresponding standard deviation for that group of data. I want to now summarize that data to an hourly average. In creating an average of the 10 minute readings in an hourly period how do I treat the...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.