Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    whatthahell Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 25, 2008, 01:03 PM
    Emotional affair
    My wife left me and wants a devorce from me I found out she has been having a affair with this guy I told her about it and she moved out. She said he listens to her and she loves him but admitted that they only kissed once. She said I wasn't there for her emotionally and he was. She want to be friends with me? Should I accept or send her and her friend to hell?
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Jul 25, 2008, 01:07 PM
    Often people say they still want to be friends is because they want to soften the harshness of facing actually breaking up.
    If you don't see yourself wanting to work things out and be more attentive to her needs then
    Let her go and tell her you do not see any point in the lingering friends thing.
    NowWhat Posts: 1,634, Reputation: 264
    Ultra Member

Jul 25, 2008, 02:04 PM
    Well, do you have children together? If so, then I would try to be as civil as possible. I don't know that I would be friends right away. But, civil.

If you don't have anything that will tie you together than once this is over then move on.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is it love? Or. Just an emotional affair? [ 6 Answers ]

I been in a rocky relationship with a man for almost 5 years, and yet I am emotionally attached to another man. Who was my first love, Iv'e never been able to let go of him. I believe I am still in love with him. Even though he is presently married, his wife hates me because I am his first love,...

Emotional affair [ 10 Answers ]

I found out this past week that my husband has been having 2-4 hour conversations late at night with a female coworker. I started to worry and looked into his text messages. She sends him a good morning text every morning even though they will be at work together within the hour. I asked him about...

Emotional affair [ 5 Answers ]

I have been married for 9 years and for 5 of them my husband has not touched in me anyway, no kissing, hugging or sex. At first I thought it was due to the thyroid cancer he had 5 years ago and just kept on making excuses. I am not a insecure female, always checking pockets, phones, etc, but...

Emotional Affair or just a Lonely guy? [ 9 Answers ]

Hey guys, I just wanted to share my story to really get it off my chest. I've not told anyone about my EA, or what I think is an EA... so... here goes: Awhile back, not too long ago, I met a guy online. We were both in a romance chat room, so I figured we were probably both looking for...

Emotional affair? [ 8 Answers ]

Is it an emotional affair if the significant other knows about the "friend"? My "friend" doesn't hide me from his woman. He has told her about me and she is uneasy about the friendship, but allows him to continue to have it. She hasn't asked him to stop communicating with me. Me and him are...

View more questions Search