Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lilmissreiner Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jul 25, 2008, 12:22 PM
    Birthday gift
    What is packed but never stuffed? What comes in but doesn't go out? How much does a bowling ball weigh?
    smokedetector Posts: 368, Reputation: 56

Jul 25, 2008, 12:31 PM
    A football stadium, A landing (coming in for a landing), Regulation ten-pin bowling balls must weigh no more than 16 pounds

Am I right?
    =D
    Lol
    lilmissreiner Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jul 25, 2008, 12:48 PM
    No I don't think so... my boyfriend gave me those clues as to what he's getting me for my birthday, he does live out of state right now so the landing part may make sense if he's surprising me with a visit... but the football stadium and bowling ball have me stumped lol
    lmangileri Posts: 211, Reputation: 11

Jul 25, 2008, 12:52 PM
    Maybe it has nothing to do with the bowling ball, but the number that is the answer... I got nothing. Lol
    smokedetector Posts: 368, Reputation: 56

Jul 25, 2008, 12:55 PM
    Oh I know, he's coming for a visit, going to take you to a football game where he will give you a 16 pound box of chocolates! It's what I'd want for my birthday! Lol.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Birthday gift! [ 2 Answers ]

What should I buy or plan for my boyfriend who just turned 19 and is a Capricorn?

Birthday gift [ 2 Answers ]

Its my friends birthday. She's turning 15 and I have no idea what to get her without spending over $25

His birthday [ 2 Answers ]

Hey people, hope your all well, I'm just after some idears on what to do for me fella birthday, I have no more money to spend but this is his 1st birthday since we been together, I'd love to make it real special, an gifts from the heart mean so much more... maybe you done something for your fella's...

My Birthday Wish [ 7 Answers ]

Yesterday I had a birthday party and I invited all my friends, but two of them told me they could not make it. My best friend in the whole world told me she would come, but she did not. The bad thing is she had her mom call and tell me they would not get to come. They had a christmas play to go to...

View more questions Search