Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    crystalbivens Posts: 489, Reputation: 26

Jul 25, 2008, 11:30 AM
    Why is attendance important in work and school
    Why is your attendance at work and school important to your success? Focus on how good attendance can really help you succeed.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Jul 25, 2008, 11:31 AM
    Please review the guidelines on asking for help with homework that can be found here:

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/arts-l...board-b-u.html

Byt the way the answers should be obvious.

Jul 25, 2008, 11:34 AM
    I'm not asking for help I know the importance of it but, I wanted to know what others thought.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Jul 25, 2008, 11:39 AM
    Again, read the guidelines

Jul 25, 2008, 11:42 AM
    I already have the answer so I would appericate it if you would not assume that I am asking for homework help as I am not.
    smokedetector Posts: 368, Reputation: 56

Jul 25, 2008, 11:48 AM
    Why don't you post what you have? We can't give you answers because if it were that easy, people would post questions and say they already had the answer but wanted our opinions all the time and never do their own homework. Show that you at least really do have an answer. And if you haven't actually read it, read the link Scott sent you all the way through. Then maybe you can present your question in a way that we can hep you.

Jul 25, 2008, 11:55 AM
    Ok great idea since someone thinks I just want someone to do it for me.
    Here is what I have

Attendance

My attendance at work and at school are very important to my success in many ways. Not only does it show that I am committed to what I want to do but, also that I am responsible and willing to do whatever it takes in order to succeed in the career field I have chosen.
    With good attendance I show my instructor as well as my employer that I am there to learn the materials I need in order to succeed but also do my duties in order to keep my job. In order to be successful with anything in life you have to set boundaries for yourself and be willing to stick to them. Having good attendance should always be one of them when it comes to work or school. By being on time and not missing any time, not only am I learning important material but, I am showing my instructor that I thank them and appreciate the time and effort in which they have given to me. As well as my employer and the opportunities they have given.
    smokedetector Posts: 368, Reputation: 56

Jul 25, 2008, 12:17 PM
    That's a good answer. I assume you have to turn this in in writing, so I have taken the liberty of editing it for mistakes:

Attendance

My attendance at work and at school are very important to my success in many ways. Not only does it show that I am committed to what I want to do, but also that I am responsible and willing to do whatever it takes in order to succeed in the career field I have chosen.
    With good attendance, I show my instructor as well as my employer that I am there to learn the materials I need in order to succeed. Additionally, I use the time to do my required duties so that I may keep my job.
    In order to be successful with anything in life you have to set expectations for yourself and be willing to stick to them. Having good attendance should always be an expectation you set and adhere to when it comes to work or school.
    By coming to work or class every day and being on time, not only am I learning important material, but I am showing my instructors that I appreciate the time and effort they spend teaching me, and I am showing my employer that I am grateful for the opportunities he or she has given me in allowing me to work for him or her.

You can also explore how you have to prioritize your time in order to make it to class or work on time.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

School and work complications [ 2 Answers ]

Okay I am attending university in the fall and I have this one job where I told him I could only work two days a week and another job where I can do my homework and get lots of hours. Do you think two jobs is too much for university or should I quit the one. PS I am one of those peope who have to...

Church attendance [ 5 Answers ]

I know when it comes to issues between myself and the Lord, it is only up to myself to make everything right. However, I am guilty of hardly attending mass on a regular basis. I managed to attend for Easter last year, but cannot find myself to attend on a regular basis. By the end of the work...

Help with school work! [ 2 Answers ]

Forget it. It is a crime here to ask for help if it is for school work!

View more questions Search