Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dcheffo Posts: 44, Reputation: 1

Apr 7, 2006, 03:51 AM
    Front door peeling
    My front door clear coat is flaking it goes not receive a lot of sun light. The door is fiberglass and is stained. Any ideas how to fix this problem.
    RickJ Posts: 7,762, Reputation: 864
    Uber Member

Apr 7, 2006, 03:56 AM
    If you have a glass storm door also, the heat your door gets is multiplied tremendously.

It could also be a simple prep issue. I'd give it a good sanding and re-do the stain with the highest quality stuff they've got at your local Lowe's, Home Depot, Sears, etc.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to prevent a tan from peeling? [ 6 Answers ]

Hi, I was just wondering if anyone knew what I can use to prevent my tan from peeling and my skin getting too dry? Thanks.

Door Knob in center of front door [ 6 Answers ]

Does anyone know of a resource for replacement parts for my specialty front door. The knob is located in the center of the door with a bird theme metal plate surrounding the knob - door is 35 7/8 wide - I would like to replace the knob - the hardware still works fine, I just need a compatible knob....

Papaya Whitening Peeling Cream [ 0 Answers ]

Has anyone used this product before? It's supposed to peel off dead skin cells and make you more radiant/lighter? If anyone has used this product please give me some feedback.. this will help the rest of us learn more about the product!

Front walkway [ 4 Answers ]

I am thinking about adding a front walkway, from the sidewalk, straight up through my lawn to my front door. ( Presently, you must walk up the driveway, then left along a walkway to the front door) Question. My front lawn slopes down exactly 25" from from the bottom landing of the front door...

View more questions Search