Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    stewart1 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 25, 2008, 05:18 AM
    How would anyone change their identity by their own means or by professional means?
    Hi fellow users

I am conducting research on this matter to aid myself look for a loved one who has not been seen for six years. I suspect that my friend has changed their identity and I need to understand how this can be done.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jul 25, 2008, 05:21 AM
    You can go to the court house where you are living and do a name change costs about 200 bucks.

If a women they marry and change their last names,
    Gem_22205 Posts: 976, Reputation: 129

Aug 1, 2008, 04:52 PM
    Why would you be left to believe that, "a loved one", would go to such extremes as to change his / her identity to disappear. You later refer to your loved one as a friend. Possibly they have simply moved on with their life and didn't feel the need to maintain prior relations. I do not mean to sound crass but one should explore any and all options.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What does this means? [ 1 Answers ]

When you ask someone out, she reply maybe can, maybe cannot. What does this mean? Is she really seeing she is free or is there other reasons to it? It is positive or negative? Thanks.

I don't know what he means [ 5 Answers ]

I don't know what my boyfriend meant when he asked me to decide what I wanted out of life. He said he had a hard time believing I didn't have strong dreams or desires. He said I should have a purpose in life. What does he mean? I really don't know how to answer him. I am not sure what kind of wants...

Not sure what she means [ 8 Answers ]

OK my girlfriend broke it off a week ago, saying that she didn't feel that she had the time to commit herself into a relationhip and it wasn't fair to me. She was a busy person, ill be the first to admit that, and I know she was going through a tough time at school and with her training schedule...

I really need to know what this means. [ 4 Answers ]

What does the term "give it time" mean? Meaning like.. if something's wrong in a friendship and you don't know how to fix it.. and I'm trying to say "we should just give it time".. what does it entail? What do we do while we 'give it time'?

This means nothing to me... [ 3 Answers ]

"Oh Vienna..." so sang Midge Your,and Ultravox in 1981.Odd then that with Windows Vista,due for release Xmas 2006,that Redmond and co,are already working on the next OS. It's code name is Vienna.I checked a reputable link,to see if it was a joke: ...

View more questions Search