Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    selles Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Apr 6, 2006, 10:04 PM
    Looking for Islamic clip.
    I'm looking for a film clip of a Muslim man beating his wife (hopefully not real footage.) I'm not sadist, I'm looking for this movie for a school project. I want to counter the clip with quotes taken from the Qu'ran.
    orange Posts: 1,364, Reputation: 197
    Ultra Member

Apr 8, 2006, 06:43 PM
    Are you looking for a particular film, or just any clip of a Muslim man beating his wife? The only clip I can think of offhand is from the American movie "Not Without My Daughter" starring Sally Field, which is quite biased In my opinion. However it does show a couple of scenes of women getting beaten by their husbands. It's about 10-15 years old, and should be easy enough to find in video stores or at a library. Good luck with your project!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Identify music in this clip.. Help! [ 3 Answers ]

http://warwell.freewebspace.com The music clip on the page above was playing in the background of a comedy short. No lyrics. :mad: maybe it is just a piece of background music but it sounds to me like it might be a song. Ring any bells? Respond to post or email at [email protected] ...

Snl clip [ 2 Answers ]

Does anyone know where I can find the clip from Saturday Night Live with Will Ferrell and Christopher Walken doing a skit someone shouts "we need more cow bell". I don't remember the name of the song they were performing. Any help?

Changing video clip to mp3 [ 1 Answers ]

Way back when DOS was a system we could change file extensions at wiil. Not any more. Would like to know how I can change a video clip to an MP3 using Windows XP.

View more questions Search