Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ChihuahuaMomma Posts: 7,378, Reputation: 608
    Vision Expert

Jul 24, 2008, 08:06 PM
    White Spot
    What is it called when someone has a white or lighter splotch of hair? I've seen it predominatley men. What explains this?
    charlotte234s Posts: 1,903, Reputation: 143
    Ultra Member

Jul 25, 2008, 01:09 AM
    I've heard it was caused by a birthmark kind of issue? I had a teacher in high school with a white splotch of hair in her brown hair (she was not graying, she wasn't old.)
    ChihuahuaMomma Posts: 7,378, Reputation: 608
    Vision Expert

Jul 25, 2008, 01:12 AM
    Interesting...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I've got a yellow spot like a normal acne spot on my penis. [ 21 Answers ]

I've got like a 1/2cm spot with a yellow/white head on it on my penis about halfway up. Its like a normal acne spot on a face but I have no idea what it is?. I've squeezed it, thinking it was a normal spot and whitish pus has come out (exactly like a normal spot on your face when you squeeze it)......

Fordyce's spot (White Spot on penis) [ 15 Answers ]

I have quite a lot of small white lumps on my penis and scrotum, after doing research and looking at pictures I think these might be Fordyce's spots, but I have found one spot which looks similar to the rest but maybe the littlest bit bigger and has a yellowish head, is it possible for the penis to...

I have a saggy, white spot under my eyebrow [ 1 Answers ]

I have a saggy, white, spot under my left eyebrow close to the bridge of my nose. It almost looks like I have a spot of white eye shadow in that one spot until you look closer. Close up it looks kind of saggy or raised. Is this an age thing or something else? What is it?

Tongue Piercing, white tongue, ulcer spot? [ 3 Answers ]

Pierced it 5 days ago. Situated in front of the pierced hole, there is what appears to be an 'ulcer' type looking spot. Can anyone shed some light for me please?:(

Bumps, white discharge, redness, itchy, some white pus [ 6 Answers ]

This hasn't been the first time but this time its not going away and I'm young and I don't want to see a doctor. Its very itchy and the bumps are red and swollen and hurt sometimes. They also bleed and I have A LOT of discharge. Its very uncomfortable. What could it be? Do I have to see someone? Or...

View more questions Search