Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    de_010_gemini Posts: 26, Reputation: 1

Jul 24, 2008, 07:43 PM
    Should I be worried about this bump outside vagina?
    ok so yesterday i was changing my clothes and my crotch was REALLY itching, so i look down and there's this bump a lil smaller than a dime and it didnt hurt or anything but when i push down on it or poke it it goes down then comes back out as if it has liquid inside of it, then this morning it changed and looked like it could b some wierd type of pimple, and now its gone down quite a bit, should i c a doctor??
    parent25 Posts: 55, Reputation: 3

Jul 24, 2008, 07:57 PM
    YES. Could be anything from something as simple as an ingrown hair or it could be sign of bacterial infection and/or an std (if you were/are sexually active).. it could also be nothing at all. So make an appt.

Always see your doc to be safe!

Jul 24, 2008, 08:09 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by parent25
    YES. Could be anything from something as simple as an ingrown hair or it could be sign of bacterial infection and/or an std (if you were/are sexually active)..it could also be nothing at all. So go ahead and make an appt.

Always see your doc to be safe!
    Well I'm going to get a physical pretty soon, do they check that type of stuff out there? And it can't b an STD cause I'm not active.
    charlotte234s Posts: 1,903, Reputation: 143
    Ultra Member

Jul 25, 2008, 01:10 AM
    They don't look at your vagina in a physical...

You need to go see an OB/GYN and figure out what it is, and if it's a disease or what!
    1300starlet Posts: 10, Reputation: 2

Jul 25, 2008, 01:51 AM
    Yes I agree, see your doctor... it could be just a simple or no problem at all, or it could be serious one but can be fixed easily if attended to at an early stage.

Jul 25, 2008, 07:12 AM
    Well I don't have an ob/gyn yet, what's a good way 2 ask my mom 4 one with out her jumping to conclusions that I'm having sex. I don't like tlkin 2 my mom about stuff like this. What age are you suppose to have an ob/gyn?
    charlotte234s Posts: 1,903, Reputation: 143
    Ultra Member

Jul 28, 2008, 03:17 AM
    Honestly, I think girls should start seeing an OB/GYN around the time they get their first cycles, if you're nervous, tell your mom you think you should see the gynecologist and talk to him/her about that HPV shot or something, you can ask for a nurse or other doctor to be in the room and your mom can sit outside, but if you're not sexually active there's no reason to be upset if your mom knows what's up, it's probably a cyst or something not that serious, but it does need to be taken care of.

Jul 28, 2008, 01:02 PM
    all right, thanku =))
    CatieGirl Posts: 16, Reputation: 1

Jul 30, 2008, 07:40 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by de_010_gemini
    ok so yesterday i was changing my clothes and my crotch was REALLY itching, so i look down and there's this bump a lil smaller than a dime and it didnt hurt or anything but when i push down on it or poke it it goes down then comes back out as if it has liquid inside of it, then this morning it changed and looked like it could b some wierd type of pimple, and now its gone down quite a bit, should i c a doctor??
    I have a similar problem... mine go away within 24 hours.

Do u play sports or are physically active? It could be from sweat build up that's causing an irritation.

Orr it could be an in-grown hair..

Or if you're sexually active, it could be from being allergic to a certain lube or condom.
    GABBY0124 Posts: 83, Reputation: 0

Aug 4, 2008, 04:41 PM
    I agree with everyone else go see a doc but it is probably really nothing.But whatever you do DO NOT get the GARDASIL shot it is very dangerous trust me I got it and it is not a very good feeling if you get the side effects.

Aug 4, 2008, 06:14 PM
    O.k some people do and when they do it is sometimes deadly!

Aug 4, 2008, 06:20 PM
    Sorry for the misunderstanding but I was just letting theses girls out here know that there can be consiquenses of getting the shot and the shot really did kill more than 10 peolple do some research and you will see1i did not know that people come on here to criticize people we are suppose to help each other!
    danielnoahsmommy Posts: 2,506, Reputation: 297
    Ultra Member

Aug 4, 2008, 06:22 PM
    I am not here to disagree with you but to correct you. Your facts are not 100% correct.

Aug 4, 2008, 06:31 PM
    Well sorry for sharing my point of view but I will not be letting my daughter get it in the future cause I know what the possibilities are.
    danielnoahsmommy Posts: 2,506, Reputation: 297
    Ultra Member

Aug 4, 2008, 06:32 PM
    That is your right!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Bump on vagina [ 6 Answers ]

I have a bump on my vagina. It was like a pimple, but I sqeezed it and pus came out then a little blood. It's still a bump. The bump is located were my vaginal hairs are. Should I be alarmed?

Bump on outside of vagina [ 3 Answers ]

I am 22 and 2 months pregnant with my second child I have been with the same man for 8 years and I have recently found a painful bump on the outside of my vagina under my pubic hair. I don't know what it could be? I was tested for HIV and STD's with my first child and the all came back negative. My...

Bump on my Vagina [ 3 Answers ]

I have this bump on my vagina. It feels like a bruse because when I touch it, it hurts. When I get out the shower white stuff comes out. Can any one help? :(

Bump on vagina.what is it? [ 1 Answers ]

So I recently noticed a bump just on the inside of my vagina. It is flesh colored and is only slightly painful during intercourse if it is being touched(like 1 posistion). The week before it showed up I was a the gynecologist and had a bacterial infection due to a change in bodywash. I am also...

Bump on outside of vagina [ 4 Answers ]

I've looked through a bunch of pages. Let me start by telling you that my body has been through a lot of stress lately. I was diagnosed with genital herpes almost 3 years ago, and have only been having 1 or 2 Outbreaks a year. Over Christmas, I had an outbreak, took medicine and it cleared...

View more questions Search