Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    debi327 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 24, 2008, 06:55 PM
    What makes you bondable in Texas
    I am thinking of starting an Errand Service in Texas and will be going into customer's homes and using their Credit Cards etc. and need to know :confused: what makes you bondable and the steps to get bonded. Thanks:)
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jul 24, 2008, 07:53 PM
    You call up a bonding company, often done though insurance. So basically go to the yellow pages or your local insurance company and ask them about being bonded
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Jul 25, 2008, 01:16 AM
    The above answer is correct.

Whether you are bondable or not would also depend upon the type of bond that you are seeking to obtain. For instance, if you have ever committed a crime that might be considered a felony, (not saying that you have, of course!) then a bondsman would have to consider how high a risk you might be depending on the type of bond that you are wanting.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do I become bondable in Canada? [ 7 Answers ]

How do I become bondable in Canada? Is there a legal procedure you have to go through or a specific place you would have to go to get this done. I am not currently working at a place that would offer me the info on getting started with this. Thanks for any assistance in this area.

Criteria for being bondable [ 2 Answers ]

My 18-year-old made a very stupid decision when she took 2 cheques from her room mate that were already endorsed by him and filled in with an amount, but the pay to was blank. She filled in her name and deposited them in her bank account to get back at him for being so nasty to her. She clearly...

Felon bondable [ 1 Answers ]

I would like to know if I'm bondable being a felon?

I have a fried who swears he makes 250K. How do I find out how much he really makes? [ 12 Answers ]

:D I have a friend who swears he makes 250K. How do I find out how much he really makes?

View more questions Search