Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    deceitfulheart Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 24, 2008, 06:34 PM
    Can I use bleach right after using color stripper?
    OK here it goes...

So I am trying to achieve this amazing puck/scene look and I need some help... so I was talking to a hairdresser that I'm really good friends with and she set me up with everything I needed... so... I began with a color stripper... (my hair is black) I used color fix... it only worked on a few chunks of hair... (keep in mind I'm just trying to dye a little on the top and my lower layers of my bangs) so I am thinking I should just try to bleach it... (yes I realize that it could go orange... but I'm not planning on going anywhere for a while and I have plenty of bleach... so I will just wait between bleaching) so is it OK to use the bleach now? Since I just used the color stripper will it do anything to my hair?

My hair is really durable... I bleached my hair twice in two days... and it was just fine... no breakage like at all... soo please help me out... ty ty!

<33333 jackie
    smokedetector Posts: 368, Reputation: 56

Jul 25, 2008, 10:43 AM
    I really wish I knew the answer, but I don't. I just wanted to post to say read the site rules. No cussing. Cherry Darling is completely out of line. Wish I had the power of deletion, but we'll just have to wait for a mod to come along. Until then, post responsibly (I feel like a beer commercial).

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Bleach vs Color remover: what's the difference? [ 5 Answers ]

Does anyone know the difference between color remover and bleach. How does color remover work exactly and what is the key ingredient that makes it work?

Girlfriend is a Stripper [ 4 Answers ]

OK well this really isn't a normal scenario although having a girlfriend who is a stripper isn't normal to begin with. Anyway it makes it harder for me since I am in the military. Before I start we are both in our early 20's. I come back from being away for a 6 month deployment only to find out my...

Should I bleach my hair or Do a full heavy all over bleach highlights? [ 2 Answers ]

Info on myself. Blue eyes, fair skin, pink undertones, natural hair color is dark blond. Last month I had my hair dyed a dark blonde. BTW, this was done professionally. The top area came out with dark blonde, gold/ red tones, and does not match my skin tone. I would like to be more in the neutral...

Girlfriends a stripper [ 13 Answers ]

Ok well I'm 19 years old and my girlfriend is 26... well we've been having problems because she is a stripper... at first when she wonted to do it I told her I had no problem with it... but as it progressed I didn't like it anymore now its causing problems... weve been together a year and a half I...

View more questions Search