Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    needanswers123 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 24, 2008, 12:08 PM
    What test should my daughter take in DC to get in her correct grade?
    My Child Is In The 8th Grade For The Third Time And I Want To Know What Test Should I Get Her To Take So She Will Be Put In The Correct Grade.
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Jul 24, 2008, 12:21 PM
    There are
    Testing out to get grade(s) ahead
    Standardized tests
    And
    No Child Left Behind
    Or
    EIP test Early Intervention Program

To find what is best suited to your child you should talk with the guidance counselor

You should do this before school begins again

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Matching up the correct capacitor with the correct condenser fan motor? [ 4 Answers ]

How crucial is it to match the right capacitor to the right condenser fan motor? If you have the wrong capacitor, can this cause the motor to stop after running for a while, say 20 or 40 minutes? It would start up again, but would allways stop. The specs for the motor are: Emerson E-line, model no...

EtG test (80 hour Alcohol test) - Drink Friday will it be there on Tuesday/Wednesday? [ 21 Answers ]

I drank a few pitchers and a couple shots on Friday. I will either have to test on Tuesday or Wednesday. Wednesday is a must, but I could get called for random on Tuesday!? :confused: :eek:

How can I get my x wife to have a DNA test for our daughter? [ 1 Answers ]

I am serving in the military overseas and my x wife is asking me to give up my parental rights so her husband can adopt her. She has made it impossible for me to see and be with my daughter. My daughter is now 16 and I have seen maybe 10 times. I have three other children form my current wife...

If the correct answer is May cgs, $15,500 how is the answer correct need to see work [ 1 Answers ]

P23-A The budget committee of Vinning office supply Co. Has assembled the following data. As the business manager, you must prepare the budgeted income statements for May and Jun 2006. A. Sales in April were $42,100.. You forecast that monthly sales will increase 2.0% in May and 2.4% in June.

Negative pregnant test and blood test. Could I still be pregnant? [ 4 Answers ]

I had an ectopic pregnancy in October 2006, and have been trying to conceive since January 07, I am 1week late for my period and have had many signs of pregnancy, including spotting a week before my period was due, since then I have had 5 negative home pregnancy tests, and a hcg level of below 1.5...

View more questions Search