Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    progunr Posts: 1,971, Reputation: 288
    Ultra Member

Jul 26, 2008, 07:22 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Credendovidis
    Exactly as in topics "Obama did it again" , Is Obama The One? , and "Anyone else think the Obama Christmas and birthday routine a bit odd" :

This topic provides a good view on the level (and lack) of real arguments against Obama.

What a hypocrisy going on here ....

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

·
    I don't see a shred of hypocrisy in this topic, he is not in touch with reality.

He can't even be a man, and admit when he is wrong.

Obama: "The surge won't work, 15 to 20 thousand troops won't make any difference"

Obama: "Yes, it would appear that the surge has worked"

Asked, now that you have seen the results of the surge, would you say that your position before the surge was wrong?

Obama: NO. There were other things, that just happened to occur at the same time as the surge, that have caused the decrease in violence, and I stand by my position that without these other factors, the surge would have failed".

No matter how he chooses to phrase it, the surge WORKED, PERIOD.

He was WRONG.

Any real man, with any sense of dignity or honor, would just admit that they were wrong, but he is beyond that, he is better than everyone, he knows what the World needs and he thinks he's got it.

He's WRONG again.
    Galveston1 Posts: 362, Reputation: 53

Jul 30, 2008, 10:49 AM
    I guess Obama's intelligence is not the real issue here. Although I tend to feel that those who disagree with me substantially must not be thinking clearly, I cannot categorically say they lack intelligence. The issue with Obama is his basic philosophy. It is possible to have a high i.q. and be dangerously WRONG, and this man would lead this country in the wrong direction. If you value personal liberty and free enterprise, I don't see how you can vote for Obama. The so-called liberals want an equality that can never be achieved in a free society. "Free men are not equal and equal men are not free".
    progunr Posts: 1,971, Reputation: 288
    Ultra Member

Jul 30, 2008, 10:53 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Galveston1
    I guess Obama's intelligence is not the real issue here. Although I tend to feel that those who disagree with me substantially must not be thinking clearly, I cannot categorically say they lack intelligence. The issue with Obama is his basic philosophy. It is possible to have a high i.q. and be dangerously WRONG, and this man would lead this country in the wrong direction. If you value personal liberty and free enterprise, I don't see how you can vote for Obama. The so-called liberals want an equality that can never be achieved in a free society. "Free men are not equal and equal men are not free".
    Very well put!

Love that last quote!

It is SO TRUE!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Intelligence [ 2 Answers ]

Are we any more intelligent as humans than 200 hundred years ago? I don't mean base intellignece because I believe if some intelligent beings from long ago lived today (Newton, Edison, Einstein), they would still be considered as intellignet as humans go today.

Obama's donations . [ 23 Answers ]

Are they all legal ? He is getting record amts of $$$$ ;mostly from on-line donations (most under $200). Pamela Geller who writes the blog 'Atlas Shrugs' has some legitimate questions she raises . Atlas Shrugs: Obama, who is Jeanne McCurdy? She obtained a list of his donors ;a list she says is...

Intelligence test ? [ 1 Answers ]

Is there a test for intelligence ? I'm not talking about an IQ test ! That measures " intellectual quotient " And ((( NOT ))) intelligence ! If Einstein was born on a deserted island, and raised by chimps, By the time he turned 20, not only would he not know the answer to "1 + 1",, He...

Intelligence test [ 2 Answers ]

How do I get an intelligence for my 3 year old daughter? She is in preschool twice a week but they do not do testing at her school. Intellectually and mentally, she seems far above her peers. Thanks for your help

View more questions Search