Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    123789 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jul 24, 2008, 08:38 AM
    Ilr valid after divorce
    Hi

Dear Sir/Madam,

I just want to know I married with british citizen men 1999 and I get ILR visa. After 3 years our marriage is not work out then I go back my country on 2002 I try to contact them from my country for divorce but they not give me any response then I come back on 2004 I wrote to many letters to them about my divorce they not answering me I been to solicitor for apply the divorce but they not give my any response then my solicitor say they people taking ravenge with you better you have to be wait until 5 years after your separation June 2008 I am filing my divorce petition but no answer know we just apply for baleafs people for them to get the sign from him.

I am just wondring they taking ravenge with me they not making any problem for my visa because this visa I get more then 7 years know I am working going college making my skills better shell I am going to worry on not about this matter.

Please let me know thanks
    lawanwadee Posts: 3,653, Reputation: 124
    Immigration Expert

Jul 24, 2008, 11:29 AM
    I cannot understand your story... when you refer to "them", who are these people?
    Can you please make it simple and clear?

Are you divorced now?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Valid Notarization [ 2 Answers ]

If a signature is notarized by a European-Hungary- notary, is that notarization accepted in US/Massachusetts civil courts as a valid notarization?

Lay off on OPT, have valid H-1 [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, My friend was laid off while on OPT. The company had applied for his H-1 this year and he already has an approval starting this Oct. He has been laid off. Can he find another job and get the H-1 transferred? If yes, can he do so now or wait for 1st Oct to get a transfer? Thanks Juhi

I have H1 and L1. Is H1 valid still? [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, I am in a confusion and need clarification so that I can decide on my future. Your help would be appreciated. Company A sponsored me H1 and got my H1 stamping done. Company B I work for wanted me to go to US on assignment and got me L1. I am in US on L1 now. I want to switch to Company...

View more questions Search