Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    s0ldier Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 24, 2008, 04:51 AM
    Ovysmen causing confusion
    I'm 18 & I have recently started taking the birth control pill "ovysmen" again. The first time I was on it I had no problems whatsoever. This time round though, I'm suffering bad period pains and bleeding whilst STILL taking the pill and I don't know why. It seems to me like it's more than "spotting" and it's as though I'm going through a regular period even though I'm still taking the pills. I would like to know why this is happening but the pains and all that I can deal with, all I REALLY need to know is if it's still safe to have sex without getting pregnant!
    ISneezeFunny Posts: 4,175, Reputation: 821
    Ultra Member

Jul 24, 2008, 06:05 AM
    I'm assuming that you went back to the same doctor/clinic to get the ovysmen from them again. I'm not sure when the last time you took ovysmen was, however, since then, your body could have gone through a lot of hormonal changes, as you are 18. I suggest you go back to the clinic, and explain to them your situation, and see about getting a new script for a different because.
    margarita_momma Posts: 299, Reputation: 46

Jul 24, 2008, 02:08 PM
    It sounds to me that your body is not doing well with that certain type of birth control anymore. ISneeze is right in saying you need to go and get a new script. We go through a lot of hormonal changes during our teens.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Still here causing trouble? [ 2 Answers ]

My mother was extremely cruel to me when she was alive. She died christmas eve and I have had nothing but trouble since. I lost the house I lived in for 44 years because I was conned. My brother hates me. I am living in a hotel and soon to be homeless because of a flood in this town. I swear to...

G/F Ex causing me troubles [ 16 Answers ]

Hi, My girlfriend of 8 months keeps getting emails from this Australian guy she was with for 3 months (She lives in Canada), from what I can tell they had a great time together. But since he was younger and had to go back to OZ they just kept it a casual sex thing although he lived with her for...

Does anybody know what's causing this? [ 8 Answers ]

About two weeks ago I went to the doctor for a physical well during the physical I told him I was having a very rapid heartbeat after exercising that would not start to calm down till about 5 hours after I was done. Well he set me up an appointment to be seen in the heart center well the first...

Is stress causing me this? [ 6 Answers ]

Hi I'm having problems at school meaning too much stress and pressure from my parents and this is my first year on college and at first I was doing great but then more and more pressure of my parents I received, I'm a good girl I haven't done anything that I know that is wrong for example sex...

View more questions Search