Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    steeltoes Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 23, 2012, 09:47 PM
    ... Gutters... Are required to have a downspout every 20 ft, or two on each end of 40 ft pieces... Slope should be 1/8th of an inch for every piece up to 10 feet.. Which shouldn't be very obvious. My employer has me install hangars every 16". The gutter looks like it needs another couple hangars on the end, or the fascia is crooked... If the fascia is crooked you will likely need to replace soffit and have your fascias redone...
    They "dutch lapped" the edge which is to *layer shingles*... which gives it the bumpy layered look to the shingles.. *cough* hacks *cough*... That waviness of the roof deck is caused by sheathing... If its really messed up, installing a sufficient amount of 2x4 backing and re-sheathing that gable end should work. However, I am curious to see what the fascia looks like on the poorly shingled end...
    Old, rotted fascias, buckling and shifting might be the major cause of your problems...

:)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Order in which statements have to be completed [ 1 Answers ]

I have to do a classified income statement, statement of owner's equity, balance sheet, and then determine the amt of working capital and the current ratio. What do I have to start with? Do I need to do a trial balance first?

"Professionally installed" toilet comments [ 17 Answers ]

This new toilet was “installed professionally” about 2 years ago. First note the toilet flange. It has brown material between the seem of the flange and the cast iron pipe but no covering. This material I assume to be oakum. There is this string of lead that looks like a hoola-hoop around...

What after completed this course [ 1 Answers ]

I have got orcle application techincal ,developer6i,dba and sql server I wondering what I can get after all this subjuct I got online examination but I would the consltant lead me what is the next and I still donot have a job .as soon as possbile informe

Specified I/O operation not completed [ 3 Answers ]

I see the help here but want to understand what caused it. Currently I'm virus scanning an external hard drive (that is the HD out of my laptop). What I/O operation is it speaking of? The virus scan is still going on no problem - except that it's taking forever.

A Tat Not Completed... Do I have To Pay? [ 5 Answers ]

Back in September of last year I had my first tattoo done. I got a bit over ambitious and decided to have it all done at once. It's a very intricate tat of a dragon fly inside a venus fly trap on my upper shoulder. The reason I chose the picture is because of the expression on the insects face....

View more questions Search