Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    shep314 Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Jul 23, 2008, 11:44 AM
    Cement block footings
    Replacing a porch at a sand beach location,how deep should a footing be for cemeent blocks
    shep314 Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Jul 23, 2008, 11:52 AM
    I have a house in a tropical location.To install new porch made from concrete blocks,how deep should footing be

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Painting cement block shower [ 3 Answers ]

How do I clean and repaint a cement block shower that is used daily. It has mildew And the paint is chipping off. Also, what kind of paint should I use. Thank you.

Footings for 4 season sunroom [ 7 Answers ]

Hi, I live in a area where it gets very cold in the winter time. Looking at building a 4 season sunroom, but I'm not sure what kind of footings I need. Don't really want a backhoe in my yard for concrete footings/foundation digging. Anything out there for adjustable heights that can be applied...

Cement block shower [ 1 Answers ]

My parents house, built in 1956, has a basement shower made of cement blocks with a cement floor. Can I tile over the walls and what's the best solution for the cement floor that's deteriorating.

Footings for a beam [ 2 Answers ]

Hey guys, I'm back. I have a quick question that I hope one of you can answer. I am trying to rebuild my deck. I have to redig footings for the beam since the previous owners did it incorrectly. I tried to dig the one on the end about a foot in but I got about a foot down and hit what seems to be a...

Trim attached to cement block [ 2 Answers ]

I have to attach some baseboard and window jamb extensions to a house with cement block walls. These are my options as I see them: 1. glue the trim to the block with construction adhesive, like PL200 or 400. 2. try to nail the trim, using concrete nails (only for trim that will be painted, so...

View more questions Search