Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    yuyachan Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Jul 23, 2008, 10:59 AM
    am i a curse?
    ok-so I am 13 years old- I answer allot of paranormal ?'s and will answer more. But the reason for y I feel like I need to answer them is because of-here it goes, believe me- a ghost, I see the dead- :eek: and the writing, its quite freaky for me- plus. I here them talking- ever wounder what its like? A low heavy breathing of words stumbling out-slurring. But with its own pitch. It can be perky, bashful, wondering, sad, frightened or evil... the evil is not as scary as the frightened... no the perky is just plane wired!! :p anyway- I have seen them my whole life- when I was 5 I thought that every 1 saw them too- until 5th grade when I asked... but the thing is that I had 2 friends that had some different ablates than I- my friend kanzumie can see auras of random things... when I first met her I also saw a ghost(girl) hovering over her who is now with me- name shasta- died in 18070 hit by 1 of the first cars OK maybe not first.. just ten yrs apart from when cars arrived. She died at age 11 I don't know how she got here- she won't tell waa:( but anyway- oh screw the history of my life! Bacicly have had rare and unexplainable events happen to me- good and bad! AM I A CURSE! :confused:
    adam_89 Posts: 1,866, Reputation: 280
    Ultra Member

Jul 23, 2008, 11:02 AM
    You may not be a curse but may be cursed!
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Jul 23, 2008, 08:20 PM
    Being able to see ghosts, spirits and auras is not a curse in any way.
    yuyachan Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Jul 23, 2008, 08:43 PM
    Oh few! That's good to know... but y do I have these?
    Alder Posts: 342, Reputation: 71

Jul 25, 2008, 04:50 PM
    Hi, Yuyachan.

A person with magickal abilities has to watch her tongue, because the things she says can come true. Do not say you are a curse or cursed. Avert that! A great shaman and magician once told me that if I had grown up in a different culture, one where magick is widely accepted, the witchdoctors would have taken me at an early age and trained me. Sounds like the same for you. It sucks that we don't live in a world with a school for psychic or magickal people, like in a certain popular series of books. At least you have the internet, and our world is getting more used to these ideas. Back when I was a kid you could get locked up in a psych ward and shot full of drugs for saying stuff like that! That can still happen, by the way, so do be careful how you express these ideas around parents or teachers, unless they are very open minded.

At least you have the Internet! Do keep in touch with other people who have experience with these things. But be careful because not everyone you meet on the internet is nice. You know the rules: Don't give out your real name, address, etc. What about Shasta? Is she nice? Does she seem knowledgeable? If she's been hanging around since the days of the Model-T, she might be pretty wise and powerful by now. Maybe she could help and guide you. Do you trust her?

Read your mythology (or watch Disney's Hercules). Every great hero goes through a phase when they are young where their gifts seem more like a curse. Trust me. It gets better.

Oh, here's another one: When you get older, you might learn to travel in time. Then you can go back and give yourself encouragement and direction. If you accept that possibility, just be open to that quiet voice from your future self that is there for you if you need it, and know how to listen.

Blessings,

Alder
    0rphan Posts: 1,282, Reputation: 240
    Ultra Member

Aug 5, 2008, 06:29 AM
    Hi yayachan... you have a gift that you need to learn to channel, it can work for you... but also against you.

Can you speak to your Mum about it, maybe she will know the relevant channels to go down being that you are so young.

Very important that you speak to some one with good experience on these matters.

Takecare

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I have a curse put on me! [ 23 Answers ]

I have had the worse luck for as long as I can remember.(bad luck isn't even the word) Absolutely everyone in my family is messed up to the point where I had to disown all of them to ever have a normal life. So I left home when I was 15, I've always tried and tried and been a very strong person....

How do I rid myself of a curse ? [ 3 Answers ]

I am convinced that my partner and I are cursed. For the past year, everything seems to be going haywire for us. Just an example: W are Jack Russel breeders and every time we sell a puppy and try to save money, an event ALWAYS happens were we need to use the money we have made on emergencies......

I was told I have a curse on me [ 9 Answers ]

Okay, Let me begin by saying that I have felt crazy for the past few days. Anyway—As far back as I can remember it seems like I’ve always had bad luck. I really don’t know if this is true for everyone, or if I’m one of the extreme cases. I’ve always felt as if something was holding me back,...

Could a curse be preventing me from finding a job? [ 2 Answers ]

I have been on several interviews but I haven't been selected for jobs I am qualified for. Could someone have a curse on me relating to jobs?

1957 Curse of the Demon [ 1 Answers ]

What is the name of the arcane text that Dr. John Holden (Dana Andrews) is trying to locate in 1957's Curse of the Demon"? TItle must be complete.

View more questions Search