Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Ann Mack Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 23, 2008, 06:36 AM
    401k account
    Hello,

I am an employee of a medical corporation.. 401K accounts are available and the employee has the option of allowing the corp to manage or the employee can manage the account. I have opted to manage my account with Fidelity. The account is a non ptoto type 401K account. Is there anyone who can explain this type of account to me. Also, there has not been a transfer of money that was deducted from my account for the months of May and June - is this legal? Previously, the money had been transferred monthly within the first two weeks of the following month. Thank you for any input
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Jul 25, 2008, 12:45 AM
    Hi, Ann!

I'm sorry that no one has come along to address your question! I just moved it out of the Small Business topic area to this one in the hopes that someone will come along to address it. Considering the subject of it, I would think that it would be more likely to be responded to in this topic area.

Thanks!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

401K frozen account [ 2 Answers ]

The company that I work for was purchased by a publicly held corporation. At the time of purchase they froze the 401K account from any additional investing that had existed with the prior company. All employees were able to invest into the new corporations existing 401K immediately. I have been...

Close my 401K account [ 2 Answers ]

I'd like to close my 401K account, and pay off a bill I have, but I don't qualify for none of the Hardship cases. What can I do besides taking out a loan on my 401k? What I want to do is, just close my account and take my money back, but I'm not sure if I could do that. What are my choices?

Hardship withdrawals regarding 401k account [ 2 Answers ]

I am an employee of a fortune 500 company and need emergency funds to prevent foreclosure on my home. I have read some information about hardship withdrawals but want to know if my employer can deny the withdrawal if I meet all the requirements. Is this a federal rule that can't be denied or can...

Closing a 401k account [ 2 Answers ]

HI. I'm on a Leave of Absence from my place of employment. I need money and the only source I have is my 401k... I took a loan out earlier this year, from the 401k, not knowing I could only have one loan out at a time. So now I feel my only option is to close the account and take whatever is...

View more questions Search