Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    IneedHelp222 Posts: 13, Reputation: 0

Jul 22, 2008, 09:10 PM
    21 Male- 2 problems with ED
    I Started to date this girl last year. She was a beautiful girl. We would have foreplay.. wed both be really aroused. Did that for a few weeks. Talked about having sex a lot. Then finally the first time we went to have sex I couldn't perform. :(.. Then of course a few days later and every time after that for a few months was fine...

Around 9 months later I have a new girlfriend. Same thing happened just happened. I don't know why this happens to me. Its weird. Is it because I'm nervous? Btw this girl is 19 and she's a virgin, And she's gorgeous. And I'm confident with my looks and my performance. So I'm stumped with what is happeneing with me... :(
    ISneezeFunny Posts: 4,175, Reputation: 821
    Ultra Member

Jul 22, 2008, 09:16 PM
    Perhaps performance anxiety? I suggest you try to keep it out of your head and really, don't think about it.
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Jul 23, 2008, 08:30 AM
    See a doctor if you experience this again. Many 21 year old guys think they are invincible. Fact is there are medical conditions that can and do kill 21 year olds all the time.

Regardless get a complete physical and bloodwork... do this every year to make sure you don't get blindsided with a serious problem you had no idea you had.

It can be anything from just being nervous to a serious condition.
    IneedHelp222 Posts: 13, Reputation: 0

Jul 23, 2008, 10:27 AM
    thanks for both answers ^^^, appreciate it
    Choux Posts: 3,047, Reputation: 376
    Ultra Member

Jul 24, 2008, 01:42 PM
    Sounds like you are nervous about how you can perform. It sounds like you were(are)picking and judging women on their looks, and it worries you that they are judging you on your looks and sexual performance. Very stressful! :)

Relax... and sex is so much better if there is a super mental connection that really turns you on naturally.
    KissMe10der Posts: 306, Reputation: 22

Jul 26, 2008, 09:47 PM
    Nerves... lol. Unless your on any medications, or were drinking.. etc. Those can also affect it.
    Ash123 Posts: 1,793, Reputation: 305
    Ultra Member

Jul 29, 2008, 07:26 PM
    It's just some P.A. :-)

(Performance Anxiety) It simply sounds like you are rushing sex before your mind and body are totally ready.

In any case, just take a little longer perhaps and once the time is right, learn to enjoy foreplay. It is the best part. When your bodies are ready, then slowly enjoy. Nothing to worry about my man.

Also, it's not 100% your fault. At a young age many women think a guy just has to show up and go - which is often the case - but guys like to connect with someone too and feel special... maybe you are seeking that too...
    joeoconnell2008 Posts: 27, Reputation: 3

Jul 29, 2008, 07:30 PM
    Probably nervs.
    She is a good looking girl as you said and you are worried she won't enjoy or something like that.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Male - Male fantasies [ 17 Answers ]

I was just wanting to get this out there to see if anybody might be able to help me gather some information just for my own knowledge. I have always been curious to find out how many other heterosexual males thought about experiences with other men. I am not homosexual but these thoughts have...

I can't get off male/23 [ 13 Answers ]

Throughout the last 3 months I haven't been able to well, When my girl and I have had sex, I don't know if its me or if it her that's making this happen. We do a lot a crazy things along with the original styles of sex, but I just can't get excited enough to complete the job. I even had sex with...

Male cat [ 3 Answers ]

I need male cat names he is a symese(sorry about the spelling) mix!:confused: :)

Spayed male dog humping other male dogs. Why? [ 3 Answers ]

My male dog mixed boston terrier/pug. He has been spayed at 4 months old. He never bother females dogs. But when a small male dog comes around he wants to hump her all the time. Why is that? How can I break him from it? I though once spayed they do not have the desire to hump. And why he only...

View more questions Search